What's new

Comrades in battle

What a waste of budget...No offense, but stick to making like one decent movie a year, instead of shhhittty short films every 4 days...

Some of the problems with the film :

-Picks up a Type 56, starts shooting an MG

-Also, note they're not using G-3 which would be pretty useless under this situation. Instead they have Type 56 and MG to put suppressive fire on the enemy ASAP. A point I make in this thread here. And where are our mortar crews to fire back at their positions?

-Acting is really poor, no offense. Story, the usual, newly married guy, sister's marriage, best buddies...I'm tired of this. How about a lonely dude who hates his family and has no friends amongst colleagues either. How about showing that guy just do his job real good, maybe teach the soldiers a thing or two about tactics in an entertaining way (constant reminder of what to do, what not to do, etc)?

-The enemy has setup a machine gun post in like 5 minutes. And why did the enemy bother firing at our checkpost, they could have just silently setup their new post while our soldiers were busy dancing...That would have been better. :P

-The idiots(actors/producers/writers, not the real soldiers) run straight into machine gun fire. Then they'll wonder why they had so many casualties...

-The enemy is like 100 yds away(is in RPG range because they fire some), but he needs a binoculars.

Never watched. What's the name of the movie?
Oops... my bad. i was told the movie was quite popular in your part of the world. Anyhow, allow me to try again:
Most likely the short film was inspired by the 'real' events that took place after the very credible surgical strike conducted by India across the LoC.
How does that sound?

Oops... my bad. i was told the movie was quite popular in your part of the world. Anyhow, allow me to try again:
Most likely the short film was inspired by the 'real' events that took place after the very credible surgical strike conducted by India across the LoC.
How does that sound?
There are many movies by her. @ito mentioned that it was about a honor killing story. It was a well made film. Probably not as well made as India's daughter. But still, as a documentary - pretty good.

I loved it honestly and "Farishtey", "gumnaam", "wo kon hain" and of course "yaariyan" tops the list!

How about a lonely dude who hates his family and has no friends amongst colleagues either
this idea resonates with me ...i just hope the film makers get out of their cliched child like plots and stories (same goes for ISPR....tired of their feel good fake bulls hit)

I am fucking sick and tired of the crap ISPR has been shoving our way recently.
I respect our Army but making such unrealistic and childish videos make a mockery of the soldiers who are doing their jobs professionally and in an exemplary manner.
Piss poor show by ISPR

Back
Top Bottom