What's new

Condition of Children hospital in Lahore ( Dont cry take a tour on Metro )

yes they should first cater to the poor and the maximum outreach of the population that needs to benefit from projects. Stop justifying or comparing issues and answer the following questions
Which is more important to the people in general?
How many will benefit from the projects?
Which project will ensure more economic success?
@WAJsal you asked me a question, this is the answer, this very thread.
Then why Pakistan spent huge amount of money on nuclear weapons and on arm before giving good health service, shelter, education and others basic things to every single Pakistani. What was more important? You people are blind in political hatred that cannot even appreciate some good projects. If government spend all money on building hospital and on health care then you will cry how poor people are struggling in public buses and women are being humiliated inside buses when elite and higher middle class are comfortable in their cars . People were talking same BS when motorway project was started and now its really useful for common people and distance between pehsawar and islamabd got shorten and people can come to Islamabad for education and to get medical facilities . Give some rest to your hate. Government cannot fix all thing at one time with limited resources and appciate anything good come for common people whether hospital, school, laptop, susta atta or any traffic project

they are improving slowly the consisting hospitals by making new ward and extending them there are many pictures in Infrastructure development in Pakistan thread....
Not nearly enough... New wards need to be replaced with new hospitals... Look at Jinnah for example, which side will you expand that hospital???
these people which lie outside are the one coming from different cities if hospitals are full where would the go?
There need to be more hospitals in every city, study community medicine and you will understand structures of hospitals and the difference between primary, secondary and tertiary hospitals. When same grade lawyers and police men are paid more, have easier duties and more facilities then doctors, when the hospitals are totally unsanitary, when there are fake drugs given to patients, when you have less then 50 percent of beds than needed, it is the fault of those who run it. It is not only Punjab but every where but u need to ask the person you voted for rather then look at other areas.
The hospitals in Lahore are over burdened and just explain Lahore has doubled in the last decade, how many hospitals have been added?? You need to not look at the few hospitals being made but look at the number of beds needed and the ones available. Research this and you will understand what I am trying to say. Do not talk from a party point of view but as a citizen of the country.

Not nearly enough... New wards need to be replaced with new hospitals... Look at Jinnah for example, which side will you expand that hospital???

There need to be more hospitals in every city, study community medicine and you will understand structures of hospitals and the difference between primary, secondary and tertiary hospitals. When same grade lawyers and police men are paid more, have easier duties and more facilities then doctors, when the hospitals are totally unsanitary, when there are fake drugs given to patients, when you have less then 50 percent of beds than needed, it is the fault of those who run it. It is not only Punjab but every where but u need to ask the person you voted for rather then look at other areas.
The hospitals in Lahore are over burdened and just explain Lahore has doubled in the last decade, how many hospitals have been added?? You need to not look at the few hospitals being made but look at the number of beds needed and the ones available. Research this and you will understand what I am trying to say. Do not talk from a party point of view but as a citizen of the country.

agree Lahore Needs many hospitals to ease the burden on the Current ones even Punjab many cities need many Hospitals but Punjab health budget is just a tiny speck of whole budget...

I was just comparing it to KPK because their main focus was health and education but how many hospitals are build or under construction.. as mr420 was the one starting this thread

Then why Pakistan spent huge amount of money on nuclear weapons and on arm before giving good health service, shelter, education and others basic things to every single Pakistani. What was more important?
Defence is an intergral part of a country, metro projects are not. you are comparing 2 different poles!!
You people are blind in political hatred that cannot even appreciate some good projects. If government spend all money on building hospital and on health care then you will cry how poor people are struggling in public buses and women are being humiliated inside buses when elite and higher middle class are comfortable in their cars
I talked about every city in Pakistan, not only Punjab. But Punjab has the most strong base with the most medical colleges and the main hospitals are ages old. There will be people dying and all you care about it political hatred and that is all you can see.... There are things above parties which I have said again and again .....
People were talking same BS when motorway project was started and now its really useful for common people and distance between pehsawar and islamabd got shorten and people can come to Islamabad for education and to get medical facilities . Give some rest to your hate. Government cannot fix all thing at one time with limited resources and appciate anything good come for common people whether hospital, school, laptop, susta atta or any traffic project
Motorways are a good thing, I have not said one thing against the proposed motorways in any post. Stop thinking and imagining things in your own political hatred of any criticism, rather try and understand that there are basic things which need to be fulfilled. Look at the maternal mortality rate, Infant mortality rate, and other indexes. There is no way you can justify a billion dollars for a train project when you can make 100 primary health care units instead in a province helping hundred of thousands of people in a year.... That is the point that needs to be understood.... You may be out of Lahore and need medical care and then the train versus doctor issue will seem really relevant to you.

I was just comparing it to KPK because their main focus was health and education but how many hospitals are build or under construction.. as mr420 was the one starting this thread
Stop comparing and you ask your leaders and let them ask their leaders, it is time to rise above politics and question our leaders on things. If you are divided as common citizens you will all lose...

There was a pretty good and to the point article on this subject a couple of days ago on DAWN, can't seem to find it now.

Everyone should read that...

Lolz.... Itni mirche pmln walk ko

KPK health policies are praised by most anchors and newsreporter. And every one who believes any one can make world class hospitals within few months or years are stupid. But everyone who start to compare Shahbaz Sharif 25 years performance with PTI'S 2 years performance is even more stupid. But PTI still has managed much better doctors are in hospitals , u get all medicines from hospital unlike in punjab were doctors are running private clinics selling not for sale medicine in their stores which I experienced myself in punjab were I am from.

@WAJsal you asked me a question, this is the answer, this very thread.
And i thought i was immature, what a shame. Problem with our people in general, they take everything at times too seriously.

Last edited:
PTI has only hadgov for two years, while Shehbaz has had gov for 7 years. There is a huge difference!
Mian saheban have collectively ruled Punjab for some 30 years (since Gen Jilani took Nawaz as his apprentice in early 80s) and things have gone from bad to worst. I am amazed at the audacity of people who question PTI's performance in KPK after two years. Thirty freakin years, literally thirty. Shame on them.

Lahore has the most hospitals and the strongest base which is very easy to improve, learn to be objective and not talk parties. There is a severe shortage of actual Mph's who can improve the set up. There is no attention to primary health care and most patients are critical by the time they come because of lack of basic health facilities. Instead of metros and trains in cities you need hospitals and lots of them. If you can afford to go to clinics that does not mean that you do not care about the government health care system which is in shambles, and I advice you to actually visit hospitals and look at their conditions if you are from Lahore. Rather then getting justifications of you are worse then me, try to look towards a more positive way of questioning your own leaders on what they have done and where the budget it going. You owe it to your future generations to not talk party politics but improve the area around you.
@Leader try and post some ways of correcting things instead of just posting videos which show the bad.
Both of you need to learn from @kashif memon who is telling you guys to look at humanity before parties.

do what KP govt is trying, make a charter for the hospital and make it independent.

do what KP govt is trying, make a charter for the hospital and make it independent.
That is a good step but not nearly enough. Link tertiary hospitals to primary care centres, so that there are levels of care which are according to the needs of the patients. Secondly change the set up of hospital management to include more Masters in Public health, and increase the number of vaccinations available for free. Prevention and family medicine should be focused on and nutritionists need to play a larger role in the over all care. Records need to be standardised to prevent repeated tests. But yes independent doctors are the first little step.

11202893_1448697878759433_3800869060055779378_n.jpg

حکومت کے معاشی دعوے کھوکھلے نکلے، بیشتر معاشی اہداف حاصل کرنے میں ناکام

Nawaz government failed to achieve its economic targets
Discussion forum on Pakistani politics
SIASAT.PK

Lahoris are the spoiled children of Punjab. They get most of the development budget yet still complain. Their comments on fb are so shameless in general.

ڑی خوشی ہو رہی ہے نواز شریف، زرداری اور اسفندیار کو تڑپتا دیکھ کر ... کے پی کے کے بلدیاتی الیکشنزکو متنازعہ بنانے پر رؤف کلاسرا اور عامر متین نے سب کی بری طرح ٹھکائی کر دی

مجھے بڑی خوشی ہو رہی ہے نواز شریف، زرداری اور اسفندیار کو تڑپتا دیکھ کر - رؤف کلاسرا
SIASAT.PK

پہلی بار سنیے رانا ثناء اللہ کا جوڈیشل کمیشن کے سامنے بیان حلفی کی آڈیو جو کہ آج لیک ہو کر میڈیا کے ہاتھ لگ گئی - رانا ثناء اللہ نے اس میں کیا کہا جانیے اس لنک میں

Exclusive : Rana Sanaullah on oath Statement before Model Town's Judicial Commision
SIASAT.PK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom