What's new

confused between Samsung galaxy s5282 and Nokia asha 302

Both are crap. Budget smartphones are absolute pieces of junk.

Forget smart phones within a limited budget,even Samsung Galaxy Duos has defect,ie it offers of various android applications but lacks better capacity of memory,after sometime you need to remove some apps because it's function is effected.
Honestly speaking I learned that it is much better to buy I-PADs and tablets rather then looking for smartphones and expecting every feature with perfection.
@Zarvan...I suggest you to buy Nokia series,but do not waste your money on Asha series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget smart phones within a limited budget,even Samsung Galaxy Duos has defect,ie it offers of various android applications but lacks better capacity of memory,after sometime you need to remove some apps because it's function is effected.
Honestly speaking I learned that it is much better to buy I-PADs and tablets rather then looking for smartphones and expecting every feature with perfection.
@Zarvan...I suggest you to buy Nokia series,but do not waste your money on Asha series.

why?????????????????

Any good android cell with big screen and good battery performance. Ranging up to 20K?

i suggest s duos.. it comes for rs. 11000 in india,guess it will be around 20 in pak.. or else u can go for q mobile..

Can any one tell me how is windows phones? I'm planning to try something other than Android. How good is Lumia 820? Is it easy to use Facebook, Youtube, Google, etc? What about apps & games?
@Awesome @Slav Defence @Ayush @hinduguy

windows phone is very responsive.. good clean interface.. i dont use apps or games much so dont know ...
if you are a heavy game/app downloader, i think better stick to apple/android

Can any one tell me how is windows phones? I'm planning to try something other than Android. How good is Lumia 820? Is it easy to use Facebook, Youtube, Google, etc? What about apps & games?
@Awesome @Slav Defence @Ayush @hinduguy

my friend has the 920.. yes it easy to use.. no doubt about that.. but apps and games are restricted.
if u are into gaming,then u should avoid it.. or else,it is a good phone.. no probs.

Maps sucks on Lumia. Rest are good.

its the only phone with offline mode for maps................rest all require internet connection.

and its biggest disadvantage is not maps but lack of apps(1,50,000 against 1 million plus on ios and android)

guys I was about to select Nokia. asha302 but now I saw add off Samsung galaxy star S5282 and liked its featured what should I do? @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster

just tell me how much money u have??

its the only phone with offline mode for maps................rest all require internet connection.

and its biggest disadvantage is not maps but lack of apps(1,50,000 against 1 million plus on ios and android)

It may have offline mode. My fiance has a lumia. Google maps is not natively supported and nokia maps suck. so offline really does not matter. And seriously, there are only 10 to 15 apps most people use. So the mobile ecosystem is more for the tail end strategy.

Back
Top Bottom