What's new

Congratulations liberals, for another self-goal in forcing Bloomsbury on Delhi riots book

I'm sorry, I didn't understand earlier, I do now.

He did not provide the full postal address; how could it be misunderstood so grossly by those silly child-like creatures with their tins of petrol, their knives and swords and their guns? Naughty boys!
Their is no evidence that his speech picked up by some brainwashed goons as his speech was not directly pointed out any particular community. Those goons had different agenda. Did you hear "Jinnah wali Azaadi slogans" in the campus before riots?
Did you see mass stone pelting in JNU campus before riots?
But you will not link it with riots as it wil degrade your agenda, sir!

The reality without evidence, without base. It is called hoax, not reality.

There are a million pieces of evidence, reported in the media and available to those who are willing to come out of their self-imposed cocoons. Nobody can help the man see who demands to be blind, nobody can help the man hear who demands to be deaf.

Everything for the BJP and its apologist supporters depends on linking matters to the person that they sneer at and call RaGa. Even for a watcher from a distance, like myself, even from the perspective of dismissing the Congress and its leadership as ineffective, this kind of personal abuse smacks of fear. It is also irrelevant; not all opposed to the BJP are Congress followers; far from it. The overwhelming proportion always has been of those rejecting the BJP, but also rejecting the Congress as an option.

It is difficult to offer advice to those who still cling on to their original support of the BJP, through all the trials and tribulations that it has gone through in recent months and years. Difficult to offer advice because it is unlikely to be useful to those who can see things for themselves, but still doggedly insist that Aal ij well.

This is my last post that refers to any posts by The BrOkEn HeArT, as he clearly has nothing to say but repeats himself in various pitches and volumes.

There are a million pieces of evidence, reported in the media and available to those who are willing to come out of their self-imposed cocoons. Nobody can help the man see who demands to be blind, nobody can help the man hear who demands to be deaf.

Everything for the BJP and its apologist supporters depends on linking matters to the person that they sneer at and call RaGa. Even for a watcher from a distance, like myself, even from the perspective of dismissing the Congress and its leadership as ineffective, this kind of personal abuse smacks of fear. It is also irrelevant; not all opposed to the BJP are Congress followers; far from it. The overwhelming proportion always has been of those rejecting the BJP, but also rejecting the Congress as an option.

It is difficult to offer advice to those who still cling on to their original support of the BJP, through all the trials and tribulations that it has gone through in recent months and years. Difficult to offer advice because it is unlikely to be useful to those who can see things for themselves, but still doggedly insist that Aal ij well.

This is my last post that refers to any posts by The BrOkEn HeArT, as he clearly has nothing to say but repeats himself in various pitches and volumes.
Sir, your long post contain nothing, but empty noise. I am out of this debate.
lets agree to disagree.

Among the list all, Rafale's numbers, I have gone through them quite thoroughly and there aren't any problems in them. Abingdonboy broke it down to the penny, you cand it, - you know where, if interested.
Rafale offsets controversy is based on poor reporting, if you look further into it, you will find the answers.

I would like to read more about this. Could you please provide links to where you have reviewed this in the past?

From what I understand, the government is justifying the higher prices based on India-specific upgrades that are shrouded in secrecy. With that being said, how can anyone confirm the numbers are correct?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom