What's new

Congratulations on smooth transition of Ghurbat

Creder

Reaction score
As a smooth transition of ghurbat and institutional debauchery takes place and lotas around the nation take oath and lie in the name of almighty, I would like to step up and offer congratulations to all pakistanis, whether they be takht-e-lahore's lions or pakistan's very own insaf guard.

Pakistan Khappay

Newly elected Members of National Assembly take oath today | Pakistan - geo.tv

PS: The funniest bit was when the whole punjab assembly was sitting in beauty parlour's and a lone cameraman was sitting outside saying its 10 AM [Time it was supposed to start] and maybe if I yell loud enough they'll hear my voice all the way in their parlours & saloons. Log into geo now they are doing a special on what kinda dress the lady politician is about to wear.

Soldier's dead in khurram today, two boys..they didnt have the decency to mention even their names on the news. Just two jawans thats it.

#LanatPakistaniMedia

#GeoBeghairti

move on where? we are still stuck in Patwaristan !

Not literally. We will have to move on from 11th May. Because there is nothing we can do about it. Jab jahliat ka dor dora ho or Insaan ka qadar ki qeemat aik qeema wala naan ho to phir yahi kuch hota ha. Allah us qoom ki halat tab tak nahi badalti jab tak woh qoom khud apni halat badalna na chaie or yeh qoom to nahi chaiti. Yeh khush ha petrol ki lambi lino main, thana kachari main chittar khata, garmiyoon main bagair bijli or sardiyoon main bagair gas ka. Aisa main koi kya ker sakta ha sawai sabar ka yah phir chor do is mulk ko is ka haal per or nikal jaoo jahan moqa milta ha.

Not literally. We will have to move on from 11th May. Because there is nothing we can do about it. Jab jahliat ka dor dora ho or Insaan ka qadar ki qeemat aik qeema wala naan ho to phir yahi kuch hota ha. Allah us qoom ki halat tab tak nahi badalti jab tak woh qoom khud apni halat badalna na chaie or yeh qoom to nahi chaiti. Yeh khush ha petrol ki lambi lino main, thana kachari main chittar khata, garmiyoon main bagair bijli or sardiyoon main bagair gas ka. Aisa main koi kya ker sakta ha sawai sabar ka yah phir chor do is mulk ko is ka haal per or nikal jaoo jahan moqa milta ha.

or fight back for our country till we pass on the message to our children, in case we fail... teach them about the ideals we believe in. teach them that you have to beat the Jahils..

what you say?

or fight back for our country till we pass on the message to our children, in case we fail... teach them about the ideals we believe in. teach them that you have to beat the Jahils..

what you say?

I would say its a lost cause. You vote for the right guys only to find out latter that he lost due to heavy rigging. I use to debate with people who use to say vote dalna ka kya faida jab vote khud he change ho jana ha. I use to say nahi aisa nahi ho sakta go and vote. This election has proven how naïve I was.
Patwairoon ko patwairstan Mubarak hoo.

I would say its a lost cause. You vote for the right guys only to find out latter that he lost due to heavy rigging. I use to debate with people who use to say vote dalna ka kya faida jab vote khud he change ho jana ha. I use to say nahi aisa nahi ho sakta go and vote. This election has proven how naïve I was.
Patwairoon ko patwairstan Mubarak hoo.

Lets fight for the system reforms, lets fight out.. cannot give up, what would we say to our upcoming generations?

that we got beaten up by patwaris? I prefer giving them the message that we fought till the end and pass on the same message !!

I dont bow to these mooothers ffuckkers, nor would like my comrades to fall due to temporary disappointment !!

401940_380369422064969_1669368166_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom