What's new

Congratulations to Alpha1

Flags are not there as I didn't update in the new Pdf. I hardly log in nowadays. :)

Filhal to singer hain Salman Ahmed! :)

Oye no free food. :nono:Pure 25$ diya maene. Abhi to pura khana khatam karke aunga.:tongue::D:dance3:
haha....lol

o 25 dollars ki ticket hy buss?

btw salman ahmed is an insafian n very close frend of IK;) i now remember dat guy:bunny:

N u know what, I started eating more after I quit smoking. It's been 2 months now. Sab dost log pareshan hain. Kehta hain firse sutta marna chalu kar nahi to tu, ek week ka anaj ek din mein khatam karta hain. :P

haha....lol

o 25 dollars ki ticket hy buss?

btw salman ahmed is an insafian n very close frend of IK;) i now remember dat guy:bunny:

Haanji bas 25$ ki ticket hain.

N u know what, I started eating more after I quit smoking. It's been 2 months now. Sab dost log pareshan hain. Kehta hain firse sutta marna chalu kar nahi to tu, ek week ka anaj ek din mein khatam karta hain. :P

Haanji bas 25$ ki ticket hain.
wht will be in da menu?:smitten:

i kno hw pakistaniz n indians react when thy are thrown on food in parties n weddings:p::rofl:

like thy havnt had any food for months:lol:

wht will be in da menu?:smitten:

i kno hw pakistaniz n indians react when thy are thrown on food in parties n weddings:p::rofl:

like thy havnt had any food for months:lol:

Hehehe.... Menu to paata nahi.... But it's non veg. That 1 thing I had confirmed. Veg hota to janeka sochna parta. Lol!! :D

Hehehe.... Menu to paata nahi.... But it's non veg. That 1 thing I had confirmed. Veg hota to janeka sochna parta. Lol!! :D
n i kno out of 25,20 dollars u just payed for da food n 5 for da musical part:enjoy:

does da resturants cost u ppl more than 25 dollars dat u had to choose a concert for a gud n big dinner meal?:p:

well our oil rich food is alredy doin it....:lol:
u dint reply to whatever thread? wht xactly wer u askin?

Lol! In that case, you could start some sort of fitness program for them. :lol:

Oh yeah, I am going to reply to you on that thread now.

You seem interested in asking others about their turn! Irony is that those people are younger than you, the real question is when is your turn?

Why so serious Rafay ? :what:

You do realize that I was kidding with @Marshmallow !

When either of you guys get married is none of my business - I was just messing with you lot !

Back
Top Bottom