What's new

Congratulations to Alpha1

Haseena jab se dil tune iska chhina, @Alpha1 admi tha kam ka bekar ho gaya.

Welcome to club and heartily Congratulation for being caged!! Enjoy your Shadi ka ladoo!
Cherish your (numbered) days of freedom!!
thankyou brother !

We Congratulate @Alpha1 on his special day of gettin Engaged to a girl of his family.....hope he will have a wonderful life in years to come and this new happenin will bring many changes in his life in so many ways:enjoy:

lets congratulate him:p:

Congrats-On-Your-Engagement1.gif

110426jbmj4miytm.gif

2.gif

bth_Penguin-clapping-animation.gif

FireworksAnimated.gif
animated_gif_clipart_birthday_044.gif
cupcake_large.png

@Leader @Jazzbot BB @Aeronaut BB @Hyperion @Armstrong @Aamna14 @LoveIcon @levina @RAMPAGE @Ayush @KRAIT @arp2041 @A.Rafay @Aka123 @RazPaK @Mirzay @ZYXW @balixd @cb4 @DESERT FIGHTER @KingMamba @Manticore @S.U.R.B. @HRK @jaibi
@Hermione G @M-48 @Neptune @WebMaster @p(-)0ENiX
@Sashan @Srinivas @seiko @Sashan @Secur @Spring Onion @Zakii @nuclearpak @SOHEIL @T-123456 @RangerPK @airmarshal @BDforever @Chinese-Dragon @hasnain0099 @Skull and Bones @Pakistanisage @FaujHistorian @scorpionx @Jzaib @RescueRanger @Pukhtoon @Echelon @Leviza @Flamingo @American Pakistani @Areesh @Cherokee @Dillinger @hunter_hunted @L@eeq @persona_non_grata @Tayyab1796 @F.O.X @Zarvan @friendly_troll96
waoo..congratxx :-)

@JonAsad @Umair Nawaz You didn't congratulate me? :cray:
congratxx :-)

@Alpha1, m 19, so you are I think. C'mon man. This is maybe an arranged marriage BUT also a child marriage. How old is she btw?

Last edited:
@Alpha1, m 19, so you are I think. C'mon man. This is maybe an arranged marriage BUT also a child marriage. How old is she btw?
I am a year younger :)
she is .17
We are engaged, not married.
But I got your point, I mean I do get goosebumps at times at the thought at this age There is a girl who is my wife to be, but All in all, I think I am in a position where I can't complain, ;) I am happy!

I am a year younger :)
she is .17
We are engaged, not married.
But I got your point, I mean I do get goosebumps at times at the thought at this age There is a girl who is my wife to be, but All in all, I think I am in a position where I can't complain, ;) I am happy!

weren't you same as me. Anyways, maan mine gf's 17, 2 years younger than me. I can't imagine that. I respect your cultures but I don't get it. getting connected to your life twin is the best thing you can have but i mean at that age, isn't that sounding a little weird. I sometimes think that if my relationship with her becomes a high speed sh¡t, that makes me to show her the ring one day. I would disgus myself...no offence brother, i don't get it :hitwall:

weren't you same as me. Anyways, maan mine gf's 17, 2 years younger than me. I can't imagine that. I respect your cultures but I don't get it. getting connected to your life twin is the best thing you can have but i mean at that age, isn't that sounding a little weird. I sometimes think that if my relationship with her becomes a high speed sh¡t, that makes me to show her the ring one day. I would disgus myself...no offence brother, i don't get it :hitwall:
Actualy its not very common in our culture either but happens .. i am happy; thats the best part i guess

Back
Top Bottom