What's new

Congratulations to Alpha1

I don't get you... hehe..:

Playing the innocent face thingy.................................

Again!

You smart guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checking out all the girls in the waiting room

When

Bhabi comes and catches you

You say

What?

I was just browing my Ipad.

I didn't look at any of those girls.

I swear on your heart

And poor wife believes you

hahahah

Playing the innocent face thingy.................................

Again!

You smart guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checking out all the girls in the waiting room

When

Bhabi comes and catches you

You say

What?

I was just browing my Ipad.

I didn't look at any of those girls.

I swear on your heart

And poor wife believes you

hahahah

lol, you caught me... but am well prepare for that situation...That is why i prefer to sit in a corner place... where i can see if anybody coming inside...There is a door bell for the ladies section..If any one coming out/ going in...The bell will ring... and all the guys get alerted... She don't know much about waiting hall.. hehehe because she never waited there...

you can't live without them and you can't shoot them

in deed. There is not even a single goddamn free-time in a week. Handball trainings all the days. Whenever I ask her that could we meet after school, she says, "i have training after the school"...fuvck that dudee..i was the god of training when i was in the uniform, and i always made sth after it. I watch their trainings, matches, she really gets tired but As you said, you can't shoot them, you can't live without them :hitwall:

lol, you caught me... but am well prepare for that situation...That is why i prefer to sit in a corner place... where i can see if anybody coming inside...There is a door bell for the ladies section..If any one coming out/ going in...The bell will ring... and all the guys get alerted... She don't know much about waiting hall.. hehehe because she never waited there...

hahahaahahah

You know what I said before?

you are a smart guy!!!!!!!!

I have to change it to say

You are a bad man. Very very bad man !!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

@Alpha1 learn the devious techniques from the master "deceiver" aka @danger007. you may need'em some day

:lol:

Last edited:
in deed. There is not even a single goddamn free-time in a week. Handball trainings all the days. Whenever I ask her that could we meet after school, she says, "i have training after the school"...fuvck that dudee..i was the god of training when i was in the uniform, and i always made sth after it. I watch their trainings, matches, she really gets tired but As you said, you can't shoot them, you can't live without them :hitwall:

well said my dear man, well said.

Keep an eye on the handball coach if its a man.

Keep a double strict eye if the handball team coach is a woman. you never know these days. you never fing know

p.s. Not trying to make you paranoid. just kidding.

p.p.s see if you can become the handball team coach. Then you'll have the whole herd to take care of. Just kidding. Again!

@Alpha1 what do you do now? I mean, any career plans? education? moving? Just explain all here...as i'm already having a bad week reasoning at the post of mine below there.

@Alpha1 what do you do now? I mean, any career plans? education? moving? Just explain all here...as i'm already having a bad week reasoning at the post of mine below there.

you are asking tough questions, very very tough questions when he obviously could be in a drunken euphoric state of mind, and stars going round and round in his eyes.

You gotta wait, bro you gotta wait for few till she successfully brings him back to earth (hopefully not below earth) hahahaah.

you are asking tough questions, very very tough questions when he obviously could be in a drunken euphoric state of mind, and stars going round and round in his eyes.

You gotta wait, bro you gotta wait for few till she successfully bring him back to earth (hopefully not below earth) hahahaah.
you are right I am confused ; nervous
mix of emotions but happy

I am planning to become a Chartered accountant (CA)
or most people think i should do
Central Superior Services of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CA.

An ideal profession for a husband.

Where, He makes a lot of money

where, She spends a lot of money

hahahaha

you are right I am confused ; nervous
mix of emotions but happy

Nerous. Absolutely!

Confusion. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Confusion at this time most likely results when you think you had a chance to go with that "other" hottie" but you lost that chance.

Hope this is not the case. :lol:

well said my dear man, well said.

Keep an eye on the handball coach if its a man.

Keep a double strict eye if the handball team coach is a woman. you never know these days. you never fing know

p.s. Not trying to make you paranoid. just kidding.

lol yeah i know. Guy's the head phys. edu. teachers of the school, he's been in handball for over 30 years. I'm already rival with him. Look,

just days after i left the academy, my family registred me to a new school at the same day. So i was wearing the winter-time officer cadet uniform, At the first day, we had his classes at the 3rd and 4th classes i guess. When we're on the line, i was the only one having no sports clothings. He called me to get in front of him. He got mad at me because i didn't had sports clothes at his class. He shouted me and said "leave here, remove your uniform, find a sports clothe, wear it and come back.". I said i had no luxury to take off my uniform at any moment. He laughed. Then i repeated my sentence with a high voice. He said, "than I will do that for you". At the second he touched my to the jacket of my uniform. I pulled him forward, and punched his face. Guy got his nose broken. Then the others came and brought me to vice-director. I explained him. Thank to god he was coming from a military family. That's a real story my man. Now That's the same guy training them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom