What's new

Congratulations To third eye on becoming an Elite Member

Many Thanks.

Now that we have taken time off from finding fault & are complimenting each other I must share with you that whenever I see your name on the last post on any thread I do read it secure in the knowledge that it would worth a read.

:lol:

Not everytime,

I just got trolled by him and one more chinese in one of my thread.

CongratsCats.jpg

Many Thanks.

Now that we have taken time off from finding fault & are complimenting each other I must share with you that whenever I see your name on the last post on any thread I do read it secure in the knowledge that it would worth a read.
congrats bro:cheers: i am new here i hope i will become elite member hear 1 day.:ashamed:

@ADMIN - Do consider to promote "third guy" to the role of a Moderator. If you run a poll for that, he will certainly secure more than the required votes from members of PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you are the ONLY sane CHINESE Member :enjoy:

i agree with u that.....[MENTION] Chinese-Dragon[/MENTION] is the only chinese on pdf whose post is worth reading!!....else some members on pdf would hav changed my view point towards china!!
god bles u !:)

Parul said:
And you are the ONLY sane CHINESE Member

i agree with u that.....[MENTION] Chinese-Dragon[/MENTION] is the only chinese on pdf whose post is worth reading!!....else some members on pdf would hav changed my view point towards china!!
god bles u !:)

...:no:.. you guys are saying this probably bcoz you have no idea about his super-duper comments in the past.. lol..he is no more different than any other chinese on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom