What's new

Considering suspending my account

Just do a random drive by attack on some of the false flaggers, mods will suspend you free of charge.

The number of false flagger Indians in this forum has gone beyond tolerable limit.

As has their influence in real life in Bangladesh, our country has been sold down the river to India sadly.

I will miss interacting with some of you sincere Bangladeshis - you know who you are.

To those I have irked - my honest apologies.

There is a time to start and there is a time to say goodbye and move on.

My experience has been wonderful though - did not regret a moment of it.

May you all succeed in whatever endeavor you put your minds to. Signing off.
Pajeet will be pajeet wherever they go. They know you can not go down to their level, so they ganged up on you. Just throw them in your ignore list and concentrate on important things happening in Bangladesh and around the world. You are one of the most prolific posters in Bangladesh defence section. Your absence will be deeply felt for a long time. I hope you will come back here after a while and continue to enrich this section with your knowledge and wit.

Back to his ways of simple living, I see. @UKBengali

Poster has this unusual paranoia about India that makes no sense.

BD absolutely needs the West(US primarily), China and India to develop. The other countries of the world it can probably ignore, bar maybe Gulfies for a few more years while it builds up its own industries to employ millions of unskilled and semi-skilled people.

Why he thinks that BD can replace India with Pakistan as a trading partner defies all logic and sense.

If he leaves then so be it - he does add value but his paranoia against India probably cancels all this out.

Last edited:

BD absolutely needs the West(US primarily), China and India to develop. The other countries of the world it can probably ignore, bar maybe Gulfies for a few more years while it builds up its own industries to employ millions of unskilled and semi-skilld people.

Why he thinks that BD can replace India with Pakistan as a trading partner defies all logic and sense.

If he leaves then so be it - he does add value but his paranoia against India probably cancels all this out.
His paranoia has no cure. He is better off without PDF. I wish him all the best.

Don't feel so big! Do you really believe that you are a perfect person?

Actually who cares about your one sided opinion?

Better keep entertaining your Sanghi friends with your incessant pro India rant , instead of judging others!

It suits you better!

problem with hindutvas on pdf is they do tatti on forum stinking up the place and members get upset. oh god quick mods bring the cleaners, the tatti is suffocating me.

Last edited:
The number of false flagger Indians in this forum has gone beyond tolerable limit.

As has their influence in real life in Bangladesh, our country has been sold down the river to India sadly.

I will miss interacting with some of you sincere Bangladeshis - you know who you are.

I try not to be too involved in this forum, as it gets to you. There is very little you can do to change the minds of the trolls and what happens in Bangladesh.

I am truly overwhelmed with all the outpouring of love and concern from you all. :)

Some great friendships were made which I very much cherish. Truly Jigri dosties.

This also demands a bit of my time which family members are saying they need instead.

I will stop being so emotional (reactionary) when posting and contribute in a more limited manner but with more value.

In time - I hope to turn a few enmities into friendships hopefully.

Stay and keep up the good fight otherwise the half educated aholes win.

You should just take a few weeks off and reconsider. There are 1.5 billion of these indians - you cannot ignore these wankers even if you want to. :lol: Perhaps you can get away from them in Alaska but don't be surprised if they show up there as well. :lol:

Bro, you are a very well-educated and informed member who has made significant contributions to enrich the Bangladesh section by sharing knowledge especially on topics pertaining to engineering, manufacturing and international business.

To be completely honest with you, you offer India way more attention and headspace than necessary. I did not call you out on this before as I am not in the habit of lecturing people on what to think or say.

As someone who is fortunate enough to have built connections across various industrial sectors and government departments, I am well aware of the influence that India wields.
I can assure you that the influence is overgrown and will see "correction" in due course.

Bangladesh is a fiercely independent and Muslim-majority nation - India knows this and hence they have no appetite for annexing Bd. They are just making the most out of the prevalent political situation.

BAL won't be in charge forever - Indian influence will reduce eventually (it cannot go away completely - just look at the map).

As literacy and internet access improves in India, Hindutva extremism will reduce to irrelevance and hence I expect Indian interactions with Bangladesh to become more productive with time.

Don't take trolls seriously - sit back, relax, enjoy.

Last edited:

BD absolutely needs the West(US primarily), China and India to develop. The other countries of the world it can probably ignore, bar maybe Gulfies for a few more years while it builds up its own industries to employ millions of unskilled and semi-skilled people.

You are a guy who came to this forum with two British flags when you even do not know what is the average running speeds of the subways in London. You claim it is 100 kph. So absurd!!!

This is the way you adapted to derail many of the BD threads in the Forum. One time when I protested your TWO English flags, you changed one to a BD flag.

However, you represent India and there are no reasons to believe you were ever been to BD or England. No wonder, many people find you as an Indian.

There are some others like you who are Indians but come with BD flags to create an India-friendly atmosphere. People like you are the reason that some people do not want to be in this forum.

Think about your own actions that you should take.

Back
Top Bottom