What's new

Contact the Pak Army for asylum of the Afghan Army Commander The Pakistani military sheltered 46 personnel, including Afghan officers

lol afgonis flip sides more often then a chameleon changes color.
I have lived all my life around these refugees and apart from maybe 10℅ that are thankful to Pakistan, the rest are namak haram. They live in Pakistan tax free and then deny Pakistan doing them any favor and instead claim KPK as their own.
The more u try to be nice to them, the more they think ur weak and needy. U need to understand the tribal mentality. They blame Pakistan for giving US bases but suck up to americans, why? Because they saw the big american stick. Our stupid leaders think they can win them over by being nice but it will never work. We need to give them a big stick and onky then will they understand who is incharge.
Best thing on pdf!

When are your kind leaving Pakistan? Don't evade the question.

You’re the one evading the question, which true Muslim would pay taxes. Because from the Islam I know taxes is not permissible nor is having British laws.

I don’t live in ex Hindustan to answer your question nor can I speak for others genius. If you didn’t know Afghans don’t recognize your British created line.

Because true muslims need roads, hospitals, schools and other facilities. True muslims dont live in caves. As it turns out, we been helping too much our so called true muslim brotjers but they r namak haram and thankless.

yes follow the ways of your British elders… keep pumping out alcohol too and exporting pork in your so called Islamic republic… then have the guts to call others namak haram.

wasnt it you guys that took millions from the US to fight terror and hide OBL and Taliban?

namak haram are those that sold their sister aafia sediqqui and other Muslims to America.
Only phony Muslims do things for thanks not for god. You’ve shown the true colors of your people.

yes follow the ways of your British elders… keep pumping out alcohol too and exporting pork in your so called Islamic republic… then have the guts to call others namak haram.

wasnt it you guys that took millions from the US to fight terror and hide OBL and Taliban?

namak haram are those that sold their sister aafia sediqqui and other Muslims to America.
Only phony Muslims do things for thanks not for god. You’ve shown the true colors of your people.

Let me hammer in the reality to u maajar. Pakistan was a tolerant and peaceful country until u baboons showed up. Peshawar was known as city of flowera and millions of baboons came in and turned it into city of trash. There was no counterfeit concept in Pakistan, when u baboons came in, u staryed faking everything for money. You even brought the method of making cheap vodka, that u learned from ur russian daddies.
Your gilem jam girls came in droves, already used to russian lifestyle destroyed our culture. Peshawar becane full of informal brothels, all filled with afghan gilum jam girls. They would do anything for 100 Rs. Your baboon came in and destroyed our labour class, as u baboon would do anything for less than half. Karkhano market and all its counterfeit stuff is a testament to reality of u lot.
U talk about british son? Did u forget ur elders signed the durand line agreement and left tje pashtuns to the mercy of brits. Ur leaders too monthly salary from brits while we fought them u illiterate hypocrite baboon. In 1927 when muslims migrated to kabul from this arwa, u diverted a river at them and killed and destroyed their tents. You are still selling ur women to americans, they run ur budget u stupid mlron and u blame us for taking money? We are not like u who sell their mothers too. I am a pashtun and i know my history very very well, kids like u i can put in ur place.
U stupid morons blame us for supporting taliban and then blame ua for giving away terrorists to US? U blame us for giving bases to US but then u jrself stuck-up to americans. Have some shame.

Let me hammer in the reality to u maajar. Pakistan was a tolerant and peaceful country until u baboons showed up. Peshawar was known as city of flowera and millions of baboons came in and turned it into city of trash. There was no counterfeit concept in Pakistan, when u baboons came in, u staryed faking everything for money. You even brought the method of making cheap vodka, that u learned from ur russian daddies.
Your gilem jam girls came in droves, already used to russian lifestyle destroyed our culture. Peshawar becane full of informal brothels, all filled with afghan gilum jam girls. They would do anything for 100 Rs. Your baboon came in and destroyed our labour class, as u baboon would do anything for less than half. Karkhano market and all its counterfeit stuff is a testament to reality of u lot.
U talk about british son? Did u forget ur elders signed the durand line agreement and left tje pashtuns to the mercy of brits. Ur leaders too monthly salary from brits while we fought them u illiterate hypocrite baboon. In 1927 when muslims migrated to kabul from this arwa, u diverted a river at them and killed and destroyed their tents. You are still selling ur women to americans, they run ur budget u stupid mlron and u blame us for taking money? We are not like u who sell their mothers too. I am a pashtun and i know my history very very well, kids like u i can put in ur place.
U stupid morons blame us for supporting taliban and then blame ua for giving away terrorists to US? U blame us for giving bases to US but then u jrself stuck-up to americans. Have some shame.

Supporting terrorist like Taliban is anti Islam, so is selling Muslims to kafirs, it doesn’t matter if those Muslims are good or bad. If they’re bad then jail them yourself don’t sell them to kafirs like you did with your sister aafia seddiqui.

Don’t talk about vodka making because you guys been running your British fathers alcohol factory even after your so-called Islamic republic was created. You guys have brought shame to the Muslim ummah with your lies and duplicity games that were pasted down in your Indian bloodline.

maajar? Explain why there are so paaki people in Uk and america? Even your PM was hiding there and ex PMs continue to reside in their fathers country.

Peshawar is ours and it has the name city of flowers thanks to Afghans. The only ounce of Pashtun you have is from your saar neeka which was afghan.

afghans destroyed YOUR culture? Hahaha did you forget Pashtun culture is AFGHAN culture. So Afghan girls run your brothels? Who ran them before Afghans came? Your brothels have been busy since you guys were still Hindus, it’s part of your culture and will never stop.

Our king was probably conned when signing the agreement, no Pashtun would sell their own people but an ex Indian wouldn’t know our culture.

wtf Muslims migrated to kabul in 1927? Lol you must be talking about Pakistan, Muslims might have migrated to those lands in 1927 from India.

we sell our women to Americans? Really show me your evidence. I can show you several Pakhistanis sold to Americans or British.

if you’re a Pashtun then have respect for your waar neeka. Then explain how you’re a Pashtun if you’re ghulam of those that your ancestors fought? Thirdly tell me which Pashtun mixes Urdu & English with their Pashto lol oh ya you might be one of those… that claim to be Pashtun because their name is khan but can’t speak a word of pashto.

I have lived all my life around these refugees and apart from maybe 10℅ that are thankful to Pakistan, the rest are namak haram. They live in Pakistan tax free and then deny Pakistan doing them any favor and instead claim KPK as their own.
The more u try to be nice to them, the more they think ur weak and needy. U need to understand the tribal mentality. They blame Pakistan for giving US bases but suck up to americans, why? Because they saw the big american stick. Our stupid leaders think they can win them over by being nice but it will never work. We need to give them a big stick and onky then will they understand who is incharge.
The worst thing is when they tell it to your face, like they owe us.
out apologetic & ambiguous behavior is the main cause of this problem.

Back
Top Bottom