What's new

Conversation between an unknown soldier and Mufti

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am on mobile.....how am i going to know what you mean?
write more detail plz.

i am on mobile.....how am i going to know what you mean?
write more detail plz.
It is a soldier (with MashAllah great knowledge), asking a (maybe caught) molvi who has commited a crime.
The movli is talking about his 'justification' on baseless facts and translating Quranic verses, with mistakes and then trying not to answer some questions, by derailing the investigation.

fuk these terrorists. kill them all. nuke them and who so ever support them,

@ OP: could you kindly provide a transcript of this mp3?

not everyone has the time to go through it - till then am moving the thread to Ge. Images and Multimedia section

after what pakistan army has done, no even a maulana soldier can defend the army actions, this army let 40,000 innocent pakistani die after taking million dollar aids, is this aid not a kaffir aid and taking a kaffir aid to kill own muslims then what??

its no hiding that pakistani people are very upset and angry with this army

watch 21:00 min and all TTP lovers and PTI members need to watch this and think again if this is our war or their. this shows how much it will solve by withdrawn from this war!!!

That son of b**** says that Quaid-e-Azam is a Kafir Shia and call him Katal-e-Azam :angry:

watch 21:00 min and all TTP lovers and PTI members need to watch this and think again if this is our war or their. this shows how much it will solve by withdrawn from this war!!!

this is our war???, if it was our war then america didnt have to tell us to attack this fata place that fata place, and we wont be desparate to let americans leave shamsi which is in our own territory and stop drone attacks while they cant

if this was our war, army couldnt have let 40,000 pakistanis be killed by foreign people in desparate attempt to gain aid money

That son of b**** says that Quaid-e-Azam is a Kafir Shia and call him Katal-e-Azam :angry:

these are pashtun people, they are angry about army killings, now they hate pakistan!!!, what can you expect when killing 40,000 frontier people and going un noticed, its a genocide on one ethnic, while other ethnics9punjabis) who are in govt have not a single idea abt this

if u imagine all these killings will not start rebellion?? do you remember 1971?? how bengalis considered holy duty to kill pak army guys and have separate country

this is our war???, if it was our war then america didnt have to tell us to attack this fata place that fata place, and we wont be desparate to let americans leave shamsi which is in our own territory and stop drone attacks while they cant

if this was our war, army couldnt have let 40,000 pakistanis be killed by foreign people in desparate attempt to gain aid money

yo dumb *** if you don't understand you terrorist loving moron then what can i do. son USA tell Pakistan to attack certain area because terrorist from that side go to afghanistan and attack american soldiers. who the fk are these terrorist who live in Pakistan. What the heck are you talking about aid money? we have mir jafir and sadiq like you in our suffs and this is why we have to take money from other world powers, as far as talking about shamsi? this is done by new democratic government! during past government it was only used for surveillance which was used by Pakistani forces to target terrorist, numbers speak for itself. all drones attacks were conducted from afghanistan side, only 9 attacks were conducted and 6 were targeted toward Pakistani TTP terrorist, 3 were alqaida terrorist without Pakistani knowledge and for that there were strong protest were launched and nato supplies were blocked which your media didn't tell, go google this information kid. i hate these terrorist morons. now you have your democrazy and 337 drone attacks in 3 years compare to 9 drone attacks in 6 years, as far as 40,000 pakistanis being killed? where the heck did you get these figures. for mods i have decided to meet these people with their level and i will not be speaking in good manners now on, if you can't control terrorist lovers who will bash pak army and will speak without any proofs then i can't do this either

these are pashtun people, they are angry about army killings, now they hate pakistan!!!, what can you expect when killing 40,000 frontier people and going un noticed, its a genocide on one ethnic, while other ethnics9punjabis) who are in govt have not a single idea abt this

if u imagine all these killings will not start rebellion?? do you remember 1971?? how bengalis considered holy duty to kill pak army guys and have separate country
kid these 35,000 thousand people figure is usually given from the killings of pakistani civilians by ttp in punjab karachi peshawar etc where the hell did you get this figure of 35,000 people., this TTP molvi is distorting hadit and quran and he is kept making it sound like Prophet PBUH as killer and you are saying they are right?

i never said that talibans are in karachi like frontier i said Pakistanis had died because of terrorist attacks and those attacks has been carried out from peshawar to karachi......

WHERE THE HECK DID WE HAVE 70,000 SOLDIERS DIED IN EARTHQUAKE, YA ALLAH LANAT ON TALIBANS AMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom