What's new

Cool pakistani video

This is the real pakistan for u westeners

Not the jihadi terror ground pakistani ur news channels brainwash u into believing

so Jihad is terror?

please get educated about Islam.

Listen i very well know what jihad is. I know more of the koran and islam that anyone on this forum.Jihad mean once belief to improve ones self via fight for one self in the name of god. Jihadi terror would translate using the excuse of jihad to attack and kill innocent people.

I think it is very well u that needs to get educated on politics and islam

Kaiser i am moving this to Multimedia section if you dont mind.

Buckle up!

Listen i very well know what jihad is. I know more of the koran and islam that anyone on this forum.

Jihad mean once belief to improve ones self via fight for one self in the name of god. Jihadi terror would translate using the excuse of jihad to attack and kill innocent people.

Freedom-fighters dont attack innocent people, does anyone remembers how british SAS agents were caught red handed with the car bomb?

Its SAS's tactic to shake the public support for the freedom fighters & halt their fianace operations. They are not stupid to waste precious ammo on iraqis.

I think it is very well u that needs to get educated on politics and islam

I have studied Islam for 10 years + I have also taken some courses in politics.
This dosnt makes me an expert on Islam, but I do know that Jihad is not terrorism.

Freedom-fighters dont attack innocent people, does anyone remembers how british SAS agents were caught red handed with the car bomb?

Its SAS's tactic to shake the public support for the freedom fighters & halt their fianace operations. They are not stupid to waste precious ammo on iraqis.

This dosnt makes me an expert on Islam, but I do know that Jihad is not terrorism.

I never said jihad is terrorism I only said that the concept of jihad has been corrupted by the extremist. Also your saying that the muslims in iraq that are killing eachother arnt extremist?

I know more about religion than anyone here let me assure you and I can say the concept of religion has failed. Only a new world order will fix the world know

I know more about religion than anyone here let me assure you and I can say the concept of religion has failed. Only a new world order will fix the world now

This clearly means that you are an Atheist.

Know A.Rahman lets not discuss religion we would be going completely off topic :)

Better to stay on topic

Kaiser you say you know about religion then anybody else on this forum.Which islamic university did you study at.You connection between jihad and terror is wrong.What you are doing is repeating zionist media language.When israel carried out the Qana Massacre it was referred to as a "tragedy" as if was some sort of natural disaster.When the palestinians bomb the israeli buses it is always "a crime against humanity".The iraqi is always a "sniper" a cold hearted killer but the american is a "sharpshooter" makes you think his taking part in the olympic games.

Sorry I have to ask where did you get this crap about explosives? please take a look at the following article....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4264614.stm

The picture shows the equipment taken from the soldiers..... I even talked to a guy who had served during the time in question (in SF) and he told me it was utter bollocks (in his words). Explosives include grenades and claymores....standard equipment for SF patrols.

I know I am wasting my time with this. You guys want to believe the lie badly enough.
Never mind that I have been there and seen the real situation.
Ask yourslef a simple question WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO MAKE THEIR OWN JOB HARDER?:disagree:

Sorry I have to ask where did you get this crap about explosives? please take a look at the following article....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4264614.stm

The picture shows the equipment taken from the soldiers..... I even talked to a guy who had served during the time in question (in SF) and he told me it was utter bollocks (in his words). Explosives include grenades and claymores....standard equipment for SF patrols.

I know I am wasting my time with this. You guys want to believe the lie badly enough.
Never mind that I have been there and seen the real situation.
Ask yourslef a simple question WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO MAKE THEIR OWN JOB HARDER?:disagree:

Bro, i too read about that, the brits were dressed as arabs and were caught (fluke)

They were caught and they did have those stupid beards. but they ran similar ops in NI in order to Recon areas without getting mobbed by hostile locals.

There was a incident a few years ago which explains the reaction of the SAS troops during the incident in Iraq. Two soldiers were pulled from their car and beaten to death in Northern Ireland.

This is the only link I can find for the moment but they detail the incident. I saw it on the news at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporals_killings

this statement was posted by kaiser
(I know more about religion than anyone here let me assure you and I can say the concept of religion has failed. Only a new world order will fix the world know)

so mr.kaiser
well please keep your immature nonsense and arrogant way of thinking to yourself with this kind of provocative
comments you are hurting the feelings of many people this is a sensitive issue .

thanks

Back
Top Bottom