What's new

Cops beat Brit to death in Dubai cell

Your post doesn't make any sense.

What doesn`t make any sense? Someone brought in a video of a man who pretended to be Jewish while being Arab and was sentenced to a year and a half in prison after the woman went to the police to complain about "Rape by deception". Jews and Arabs hate each other, most Jews would never sleep with Arabs, the man lied about being a Jew and was sent to jail. flameboard tried to rationalize it by suggesting that men lie everyday just to have sex and the punishment was too harsh but i explained to him that the woman would never have slept with him if she knew he was Arab.

My comment was for those who were defending French law on basis that its their law whether accept it or leave the country . Why they have different approach when they discuss the law of kissing in public places in Saudia Arabia?

I was talking about his comment of getting into prison because of kissing in public. Again you should know this law before entering the country

Dont take it personally dude. He asked why peoples go in saudia arabia when they dont like the sharai law. I told him peoples don't go there for their love of sharia law but for economic reasons

I never did kissing in public places so for me it don't matter if i live in saudia arbai or UK
:D

Thats a big lie, unless you are some one from Anjum Choudry group.
People going to Europe and US go both for money and the general comfort of life. People go to Saudi only for money. As soon as they are done earning, they would want to escape. And Saudi also has a lot of discriminatory policies against immigrants in business, buying properties etc.

Thats a big lie, unless you are some one from Anjum Choudry group.
People going to Europe and US go both for money and the general comfort of life. People go to Saudi only for money. As soon as they are done earning, they would want to escape. And Saudi also has a lot of discriminatory policies against immigrants in business, buying properties etc.

Its not lie dude....may be its difficult for non Muslim to live in Islamic country with strict laws about modesty, stealing, drinking, gambling and pre martial sex etc but for me I can live there with ease as i said before i am allowed to have freedom of drinking wine, kissing in public, clubbing, putting hands in pants of my GF in country like England but i am not using this freedom anyway so not a big deal for me

Sad news 2 brit tourists shot dead in Florida, It only happens in US.

What doesn`t make any sense? Someone brought in a video of a man who pretended to be Jewish while being Arab and was sentenced to a year and a half in prison after the woman went to the police to complain about "Rape by deception". Jews and Arabs hate each other, most Jews would never sleep with Arabs, the man lied about being a Jew and was sent to jail. flameboard tried to rationalize it by suggesting that men lie everyday just to have sex and the punishment was too harsh but i explained to him that the woman would never have slept with him if she knew he was Arab.

Are you saying then that racism against Arabs is perfectly fine and legal in Israel?

You fail to understand one simple thing. Jews and Arabs hate each other because they keep trying to kill us and fail miserably.
This isn`t height or money or anything material like that it is about principle. It is exactly like sleeping with your worst enemy, is this concept hard for you to understand?
Are you for real?

Are you saying then that racism against Arabs is perfectly fine and legal in Israel?

No, it is illegal to discriminate against any race here. You can`t really compare what happened here to any other place in the world, there really isn`t a hatred deeper than between Jews and Arabs.
Imagine this: I seduced an Arab woman, pretending to be an Arab man and later to be found out i was Jewish, what do you think would happen?
1.The woman would be killed to save the honor of the family and 2.They would attempt to kill me too.
In this case fortunately it was a man who was Arab and not a woman, if it was the latter, the person would be dead by now.

why did that couple marrie each other then?

I said "most", not all. Jewish and Arab marriages are rare but they happen. There were cases where the female was Arab and her family attempted to kill, so they fled the country.

I said "most", not all. Jewish and Arab marriages are rare but they happen. There were cases where the female was Arab and her family attempted to kill, so they fled the country.

in a very recent threa jews asked chinese not to do sex with jew women, in other post you highlighed how girl went for a sex with a man, and she knew he was arab she told police, my take on that story what sort of woman sleeps with a guy and rejects him only after she knows he was an arab, this established some evidence of jewish 'superior race' mentality

in a very recent threa jews asked chinese not to do sex with jew women, in other post you highlighed how girl went for a sex with a man, and she knew he was arab she told police, my take on that story what sort of woman sleeps with a guy and rejects him only after she knows he was an arab, this established some evidence of jewish 'superior race' mentality

You either confused yourself or just couldn`t write it correctly. She was tricked into believing he was Jewish, turned out he was Arab, she went to the police. The Chinese workers i already explained, in short it is about preserving the race and religion. With Arabs just look up 2 posts.

i have no respects for arabic people whatsoever, they lazy stupid and ignorant, i've been to many arabic countries, so many jobless people around 20-40s just sitting alone side and doing nothing whereas u seeing many chinese and indians building their own sorry countries``

so dont whine if got bullied by the americans or european nations``!

with out any evidence this can not take place at all
because all officers have to follow the book

Those who are defending French ban law should also respect law of this Country..Either accept this law or leave the country lol as my friend ephone suggested only these two options :D

About what Law you are talking about?
Abuse or insult is not the law, French ban law didn't force to be got torture by any animal type sheikh with police. They are far civilized Christians than a civilized Arab Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom