What's new

Counter terrorism: ‘Arabic to be a compulsory subject’ in Pakistan

Why you are wasting your time, they are here to ridicule. Let them do it and feel good. .
I dont find it a waste of time ...They make me take out time to re read some verses from different scholars..I already have read the Quranic translation in 3 languages (though only managed to finish it in English my Urdu sucked and the other language just made me want to sleep) and then I went to reading different translators and still many more are coming in as Arabic in its nature is a multi-meaning language, and as such no word has a fixed sole meaning..

So its always nice when someone asks...if not to educate themselves I get more knowledge ;)

Mein apna thawaab unko kiyun doun...they dont want it so what? I get my share and that is all that I will be asked about :D

@Armstrong

Bdw5QnXCUAAwO8e.jpg

Was there not a rule that everybody should use number plates provided by govt.?

I dunno ! :unsure:

If there is one still in place I don't think the Government of Pakistan would be issuing these Al-Bakistan name-plates & if I remember correctly at least here in Lahore the name-plates used to be such that the monogram of the Punjab Government was with it or if it wasn't the Punjab Government logo then something involving a reed of wheat or something was there as a monogram - Now nothing of the sort in these 'Al-Bakistan' cars ! :undecided:

I dunno ! :unsure:

If there is one still in place I don't think the Government of Pakistan would be issuing these Al-Bakistan name-plates & if I remember correctly at least here in Lahore the name-plates used to be such that the monogram of the Punjab Government was with it or if it wasn't the Punjab Government logo then something involving a reed of wheat or something was there as a monogram - Now nothing of the sort in these 'Al-Bakistan' cars ! :undecided:

This is official number plate of Punjab

upload_2014-1-12_17-59-47.png

Misplaced priorities.
Use Iron fist told extremist that religion is personal matter & if they would try to dictate others then their seal would be booked in heaven.
Pakistan needs their own Ataturk

If arabic is solution for sectarian problem then Middle east should be heaven. No Saudi-Iran, no Syria

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom