What's new

Countries Hit By U.S. Tomahawk Cruise Missiles Since Desert Storm

Babur series of cruise missiles are roughly based on the design, and characteristics, of Tomahawk cruise missile baseline III, but relatively inferior in certain aspects.

BGM-109_Blk_III-1C.jpg

Rough comparison of characteristics from NIAS:-

Cruise-missiles.png

USN have shifted to Tomahawk cruise missile baseline IV after 2000; this variant have no peer in the world.

---

Babur series of cruise missiles are fairly advanced (maneuverability; INS/TERCOM; DSMAC; GPS), and represent our best shot against Russian S-400 systems (expected to be inducted by India in 2020). Indians are spooked.

---

No! Pakistani armed forces have not utilized cruise missiles for strikes at potential targets in any military operation yet.
Well, they have not been sitting idle for past 15 years..iteratively the design parameters have been refined and new system added...

Well, they have not been sitting idle for past 15 years..iteratively the design parameters have been refined and new system added...
I know, but do you think we can keep up with US in this regard?

I mentioned all notable characteristics of latest Babur-2 in my post.

Tomahawk Baseline III is [very] advanced cruise missile, and extremely difficult to replicate in terms of capabilities. Just look at the situation of Indian Nirbhay project in comparison; even with Russian input, and bigger R&D than Pakistan, India is not close to matching performance parameters of even older Tomahawk Baseline II.

We should rejoice with what we have, bro.

Last edited:

I mentioned all notable characteristics of Babur-2 in my post, bro.

Tomahawk Baseline III is [very] advanced cruise missile, and extremely difficult to replicate in terms of capabilities. Just look at the situation of Indian Nirbhay project in comparison; even with Russian input, and bigger R&D than Pakistan, India is not close.
I have always appreciated US weapon design and since I have had a some deeper insight so I know it.. But I tell you that Pakistan has some very sharp mind and there is no dearth of talent..their primary constraint is the economy which US or even Indian scientists do not have. And still Pakistan has come up with custom solutions...

I mentioned all notable characteristics of latest Babur-2 in my post.

Tomahawk Baseline III is [very] advanced cruise missile, and extremely difficult to replicate in terms of capabilities. Just look at the situation of Indian Nirbhay project in comparison; even with Russian input, and bigger R&D than Pakistan, India is not close to matching even Baseline II.

We should rejoice with what we have.
we really need to support our scientists and fund them to create an in-house invention like this if you know about it:
Pakistan's first Phased Array Radar developed at CUST University ...

https://www.islamabadscene.com/paki...radar-developed-at-cust-university-islamabad/
https://www.islamabadscene.com › News and Trends › Education

this is a brilliant step towards indigenous products and we can create our AESA too if we polish it but Government needs to fund it to turn it into an state of the art product or else its waste of our brains.

we really need to support our scientists and fund them to create an in-house invention like this if you know about it:

this is a brilliant step towards indigenous products and we can create our AESA too if we polish it but Government needs to fund it to turn it into an state of the art product or else its waste of our brains.
AESA will be soon in Pak due to jft!

AESA will be soon in Pak due to jft!
that's not ours.It's from China and we need to create ours so if our governments funds the scientists of that educational institution we can get an in-house built product much cheaper in cost.

I have always appreciated US weapon design and since I have had a some deeper insight so I know it.. But I tell you that Pakistan has some very sharp mind and there is no dearth of talent..their primary constraint is the economy which US or even Indian scientists do not have. And still Pakistan has come up with custom solutions...
What Pakistan have achieved in terms of its defenses, is self-explanatory indeed. Pakistan have blunted the prospects of Indian aggression to large extent, and this is substantial achievement on our part. However, both countries should strive for peaceful co-existence in the long-term, because conflicts ruin economies.

Besides economic problems, Pakistani education system is not up to the mark. Pakistani industries have also suffered a setback from energy crisis and due to competition with Japanese and Chinese firms. Corruption is also a huge problem in Pakistan (PTI-led government is trying to sort out this mess, but far from easy). Americans are in a much better position in comparison. However, we can learn from our mistakes, and attempt to rectify them in the long-term.

Pakistani armed forces give a fair chance to local projects/experiments, I assure you.

Pakistan certainly needs to revamp its education system, and encourage its nationals to study and experiment, but these endeavors should be REWARDING, and relevant safeguards (policies) should be in place. People will deliver in a fair and enabling environment.

Last edited:
They do not have a brain?

Bro, it is simple; we do not have the resources to mass-produce these weapons like US, so we will choose our targets much more selectively.
Sir,

Even for US, it makes zero economic sense for the marginal military advantage they get

that's not ours.It's from China and we need to create ours so if our governments funds the scientists of that educational institution we can get an in-house built product much cheaper in cost.
It will be a TOT.

many countries have cruise missiles like tomohawk like russia,china.Russia kalbir cruise missile is as good as u.s tomohawk now world is moving to hypersonic cruise missiles tomohawk is subsonic in nature and can be intercepted but hypersonic cruise missile will be impossible to get intercepted

many countries have cruise missiles like tomohawk like russia,china.Russia kalbir cruise missile is as good as u.s tomohawk now world is moving to hypersonic cruise missiles tomohawk is subsonic in nature and can be intercepted but hypersonic cruise missile will be impossible to get intercepted
Hupersonic cruise missile can be intercepted by special laser Shields as around isreal to protect the sacred places of jews.

yes but they are much difficult to get intercepted than subsonic like tomohawks.Russia had intercepted some u.s tomohawks during attack on Syria
Hupersonic cruise missile can be intercepted by special laser Shields as around isreal to protect the sacred places of jews.

yes but they are much difficult to get intercepted than subsonic like tomohawks.Russia had intercepted some u.s tomohawks during attack on Syria
Mach speed is not a big one today.

The zionists are sitting on 1000 years of stolen IP from free energy to levitation devises to many uses of lasers. These are last resort weapons, that are not published.

The jews have dozens of classified last resort weapons. Most in the frequency weapons category.

Back
Top Bottom