What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

If not for the hate, the hateful ideology indoctrinated in India, they wouldn't have elected the hateful bigots ruling the country.

Hate devours...it is all consuming.

Pakistan is not full of hateful bigots as yet. We will end up electing bigots if we do tread the same path as India chose.

Radicalization, intolerance, extremist ideology results from hate...the less of it is better, look at India and learn the pitfalls of hate and vendetta.

Although It makes me happy that India as a state is crumbling I wont go so far to be happy about the horrifying situation Indian people find themself in today. May God help the people of India.

after watching their internet response i washed my hands from them :(
One can show compassion when required and hate when it is needed.

True, hate begets hate...

One can still be strong and don't let others idea about you and country get the better of you.

Indians are taught to hate Pakistan.

Just as they are taught and brainwashed into hating fellow Muslims.

Look at current India.

Pakistan should not end up like the hate filled extremist, fascists ruled India.

Last edited:
Now this

Indian Super Rich Flee World’s Worst COVID Outbreak on Private Jets

Are Chinese also fleeing China? I don't see how India is competing with China? If 3 billion people flee en masse the earth may wobble on its axis. Please make sure Indians and Chinese flee in the opposite direction. I nominate you 'flee master' leader of the Chinese contingent... good luck and god speed.

One can show compassion when required and hate when it is needed.

True hate begets hate...

One can still be strong and don't let others idea about you and country get the better of you.

Indians are taught to hate Pakistan.

Just as they are taught and brainwashed into hating fellow Muslims.

Look at current India.

Pakistan should not end up like the hate filled extremist, fascists ruled India.
i have no hope for them sir . they went too far in deep hate . i simply dont care them now .

Let the whole world come together to save India so India can save the world once again.

You are talking with Pakistani Muslims. Never forget these people for who they actually are. These people organized and celebrated the Mumbai massacre and many are celebrating now.

Indians deserve no mercy...Remember , when it comes to muslims , Pakistan and Kashmir... These filthy animals whether liberal or RSS terrorists are on the same page....

As they say , a good Nazi is a dead Nazi.. India has gone deep in the hate hole and there is no coming back...

Perhaps this divine punishment is a way to cleanse this earth from nazi filth.

Twitter censored tweets critical of India’s handling of the pandemic at its government’s request

1619321890973.png

1619321903838.png

1619321912873.png

Do not make assumptions because of your interactions with Indians in PDF, defence forum people have polarising views.
Not on PDF but on other social media sites like FB, Twitter, YouTube, instagram...and any website.

Last edited:
your country allowed import of drugs even when all trade was banned by imran , you import it from india . you depend on us because you can't produce .

ha ha ha how shameless one can be .
look at your pathetic condition , you get vaccines and drugs from india , you can't produce your own , you should be thankful :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Pakistan imported some API's from India to make generics locally. India too depend on import of API's, raw material etc to produce locally. Pakistan pharma companies are in expansion mode right now as far as producing API's locally is concerned, one such exemple.

1619322324048.png

Pakistan imported some API's from India to make generics locally. India too depend on import of API's, raw material etc to produce locally. Pakistan pharma companies are in expansion mode right now as far as producing API's locally is concerned, one such exemple.

View attachment 737166

we produce vaccines , drugs , and give give it to thankless people , you get it from us . if you have any shame thank india here right now .:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom