What's new

Covid cases fall sharply in U.S., vaccine campaign “monumental achievement”

His mandatory wear of mask helps a lot. Look at Indian festive gathering and mass pre election rally. Many Indian don't wear mask and rapid spread of virus.

Under Trump, mask are optional and not enforce strictly. Mask wearing do helps in reduce of covid-19 spreading. It trap the droplet when you speak , cough. No doubt about that.

Biden didn't change much. There is no national mask mandate other than for Federal employees/buildings. He certainly can suggest it

Here it is:

This was March
Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 8.17.58 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Biden didn't change much. There is no national mask mandate other than for Federal employees/buildings. He certainly can sugg

Correct.
On the contrary, more and more States have been opening since Biden became the President. There is stiff competition between different states for tourism money and also there is need for businesses to open up: Another locked-down during the Spring/Summer high activity season would make too many businesses to go belly up. Add to the economic reasons, there is definitely a Covid fatigue and I see them in the eyes of my friends. In fact, just two days ago I attended a funeral where, despite the so-called Covid related signs, dozens were people were indoors in the funeral home and most were not wearing masks, vaccinated or not.

As for me--I had been infected by Covid some time ago because I have the anti-bodies. But no symptoms--none whatsoever were experienced. I jokingly brag to my American friends that that's due to my 'Superior Pakistani Genes'. Hahaha!

This is true the US is doing amazing. I work in health care and can't forget that time when every single result was positive . Now 95 % of the results are negative.

It not the vaccination that keeps virus in check but more to do with Biden active measure like mandotary mask wearing ,safety distance awareness and shut down on some activities to curb the spread of virus.

Same as India need to curb spread of virus. Restriction measure must be introduced, Vaccine alone will not curb as vaccine needs time to implement on large scale.
I agree with this, their vaccine is not good enough to solve all their outbreaks because they have mutated strains in USA.

Back
Top Bottom