What's new

Cow executed for seducing man for sex

peace_bubble

New Recruit

Reaction score
An Indonesian man claims he was seduced by a cow after he was caught having sex with it on the resort island of Bali.

Busti Ngurah Alit was caught by a neighbor in the rice paddy fields of the village of Yeh Embang in Jembrana wooing the cow, CNews reports.

The village chief Embang Ida Bagus Legawa said the 18-year-old man was standing naked while holding the back of the cow. Alit claims he didn’t see an animal but a beautiful woman.

”She called my name and seduced me, so I had sex with her,” said Alit.

The young man was then forced to marry the cow in a cleansing ritual for his unholy acts. He fainted during the ceremony that also required his clothes be thrown into the sea.

The cow didn’t fair as well. Chief Embang gave the owner of the cow approximately $562 before having the animal drowned in the sea to rid the village of bad luck.

Cowards.

Source

An Indonesian man claims he was seduced by a cow after he was caught having sex with it on the resort island of Bali.

Busti Ngurah Alit was caught by a neighbor in the rice paddy fields of the village of Yeh Embang in Jembrana wooing the cow, CNews reports.

The village chief Embang Ida Bagus Legawa said the 18-year-old man was standing naked while holding the back of the cow. Alit claims he didn’t see an animal but a beautiful woman.

The young man was then forced to marry the cow in a cleansing ritual for his unholy acts. He fainted during the ceremony that also required his clothes be thrown into the sea.

The cow didn’t fair as well. Chief Embang gave the owner of the cow approximately $562 before having the animal drowned in the sea to rid the village of bad luck.

Cowards.

Source

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i would think indian members would be offended by this.

No dude, we are not offended as most of you guys view.

Beef is the favorite meat in my part of the world.- ie is Kerala.

0.jpg

Well eating beef and liking it doesn't qualify as downright weird and puke generating.

Beef eating is not restricted or banned. Some people consider it as not good as it is age old tradition that cow has been considered as an animal which has sustained families in rural india for their livelihood because they are basically farmers and the tradition still continues.

We dont have any restrictions in choosing what to eat in here and we dont follow a banning culture here.

A sick piece of crap the guy should be locked n the key should be thrown in the pacific.

Cowards.

Source
all i can say is
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom