What's new

Creating An " arc of crisis "

This is not likely to sit well with our ever indignant self righteous Indian forum members -- the Americans and their "allies", well, on this forum at least we likely to see little by way of discussion about these issues.

But generally, as a casual observer it seems to me that if this was indeed policy, it is a failure - again, as a simple observer, it's dificult to not conclude that there is a tremendous growth in awareness in the so- called "arc of crisis".

Earlier I said if this was policy it is a failure, but this is too tepid a characterization, given the implications for those who have designed and those who are ignorant of it and yet must will with the consequences.

This is not likely to sit well with our ever indignant self righteous Indian forum members -- the Americans and their "allies", well, on this forum at least we likely to see little by way of discussion about these issues.

As a matter of fact, quite a few parts of the article, specially the ones about ISI and LeT, match very well with India's POV

Karan

Why this particular selection, I mean ISI and LeT? Why not other part?

How does the ISI and LeT part fit into the narrative Indians are comnfortable with and how doe sthat other part, the part about the nexus between ISI and Western Intelligence, not fit into the Indian narrative?

Help us understand this societal psychological need.

How does the ISI and LeT part fit into the narrative Indians are comnfortable with and how doe sthat other part, the part about the nexus between ISI and Western Intelligence, not fit into the Indian narrative?

The West as much as it hates India's "hegemony" and demand for permanent seat in UN is ultimately in love with prosperity for its citizens, something that aligns with India's interests in prosperity for its own citizens glued by concepts of globalization and free-trade.

LeT, although a tool for other forces, wants to establish some sort of caliphate in India, engaging in killing - hence seen as a mortal threat ........ india can see china,west in the same camp but not pakistan - just like the way israelis see iran....maybe its something to do with the fact that iran/pakistan place principles/ideology over economic prosperity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom