What's new

Cricket: Who is your favorite bowler and batsman of 2013?.

Bowler- Dale Styen, Jadeja
Batsman-Dhawan

There was a time when I used to switch off TV seeing Jadeja on screen, wondering why Dhoni kept on playing this worthless guy. I must confess Jadeja has proved himself. On the otherhand I chose Dhawan over Kohli or ROhit Sharma (I consider him most talented) because of his confidence. Who else can come on his first test innings and destroy Australia ina T20 fashion. Plus you add two centuries in Champions trophy and an important 48 against Pakistan.....

Best bowler - Sir
Best Batsman - Sir
Best fielder - Sir
Best all-rounder - Sir

that's not my fault. OP don't have any idea about cricket otherwise the question would be " Who is your second favorite bowler and batsman of 2013? ".

I will favor sangakara, because technically he is very correct batsman.
I will favor Dale Steyn because technically he is very correct fast bowler.

Jadeja is good cricketer, but he is not even close to sangakara, hashim amla, AB de Villiers, Kohli class

I will favor sangakara, because technically he is very correct batsman.
I will favor Dale Steyn because technically he is very correct fast bowler.

Jadeja is good cricketer, but he is not even close to sangakara, hashim amla, AB de Villiers, Kohli class

How can you say that?

Just look at sir's strike rate in CT 2013. 162.1 which is better than all they player you mentioned.

And sir's batting average is infinite in CT 2013. No bowler abled to take his wicket.

And one more very important thing. His name is SIR Jadeja not Jadeja. :mad:

And about his bowling. He taken 9 wickets in just three matches.

all time favorite...

Batting - Sir Viv Richards
Bowling - Courtney Walsh

He still has long way to go.... One series is not enough. Even we are still bearing with imran farhat due to his one series with best average and strike rate 8 years ago

Anyway here is something for you. Jadeja stops Dhoni from tweeting 'Sir' jokes :rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Jadeja stops Dhoni from tweeting 'Sir' jokes - Thatscricket

you need to know more about him.
Read this few fact about him.

SIR Jadeja is Basically right handed batsman and bowler.
but he decided to bat and bowl left handed so that other players have some chance of getting him out or they can score runs of his bowling
#MassvieRespect

Sir Jadeja once gave some money to a beggar. Today the world knows the beggar as Bill Gates

Sir Jadeja once blessed a guy and said that u will always be happy, that guy is Salman Khan.. He never got married

Sir Jadeja doesn't have life insurance, the insurance companies pay him to spare their lives

Once Sir Ravindra Jadeja set a cricket ball on fire and threw it into outerspace.Today, they call it the sun

Superman spiderman batman Ironman= Sir Jadeja

AND ABOUT YOUR DALE Steyn. Sir's ODI bowler ranking is #4 where is steyn is not even in top 10.

_

AND ABOUT YOUR DALE Steyn. Sir's ODI bowler ranking is #4 where is steyn is not even in top 10.

And your fellows called him(jadega) a best all rounder. Even our hafeez is above than him in all rounder list :omghaha:
ICC Player Rankings | ESPN Cricinfo

I even don't give a shitt to him because hafeez is technically not correct batsman.
Same case with jadega, he is not even close to sangakara class

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom