What's new

Crimes in sailkot - daciots

tman786

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have family in sailkot.

Yesterday, daciots stopped a car with my family in and a gunman threatened the family and robbed them of all the belongings and valuables.

My mom was in the car with her brother. My mamoo was a heart patient but after a gun was held to his head, this triggered him to have a heart attack and he died within an hour.

The incident happened very near to the sailkot caant.

Not sure if any chance of justice in Pakistan but as a family we are heart broken and very angry.

Please ensure you are all safe and you take the necessary precautions when travelling around major cities of Pakistan.

The FIR is the first challenge we are facing in sailkot but I have told...if you have deep pockets or have friends in politician circles, you may get justice otherwise there will be nothing done by the police.

Hey friend
Just work hard, get some visa in Europe and leave the country if you want better future for your generations.
It's system has collapsed and there is no sign of restrengthening of state system.

There is other option as well
Become a leader of oppressed nations of Pakistan.And put your internal anger for the betterment of Pakistan

I have family in sailkot.

Yesterday, daciots stopped a car with my family in and a gunman threatened the family and robbed them of all the belongings and valuables.

My mom was in the car with her brother. My mamoo was a heart patient but after a gun was held to his head, this triggered him to have a heart attack and he died within an hour.

The incident happened very near to the sailkot caant.

Not sure if any chance of justice in Pakistan but as a family we are heart broken and very angry.

Please ensure you are all safe and you take the necessary precautions when travelling around major cities of Pakistan.

The FIR is the first challenge we are facing in sailkot but I have told...if you have deep pockets or have friends in politician circles, you may get justice otherwise there will be nothing done by the police.

Sorry to hear if your loss and this event.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic. Sorry. There is no law and order... No justice.

arm up with ak47, bullet proof vest, lock doors.

Something from Somalia or Afghanistan as that’s how people with means travel there. Government needs to provide security or one can move abroad.

Sorry to hear about your mamoo. May Allah grant him Jannah.

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

Disappointing to hear about the absence of law, but unfortunately what can you expect from a failed state, there are even bigger institutions which they simply fail to manage. Providing justice to the common man is completely out of the picture.

Back
Top Bottom