What's new

Crisis deepens as India blocks Chenab flow

why do we keep crying about the blockage of water by India........ sometimes i feel like .... fire 2 missiles on their dams ........ and say sorry like Americans does ........by calling it happened by mistake

Hypothetically, India would then fire 20 Missiles on Pakistani Dams, Oil Refineries and other Industrial, Economic and Population Targets and say Sorry! Sorry!! Sorry!!! Sorry!!!!, Sorry!!!!!, Sorry!!!!!!, Sorry!!!!!!!, Sorry!!!!!!!!, Sorry!!!!!!!!!, Sorry!!!!!!!!!!.

As such please try to get real rather than just type out what has just come to your mind.

Think, before you Type!

Just fire a missile at the dan and open the water flow it will take 14 years to build new dam after that

I believe this constructions wud help India to interlink the rivers..even it also helps to overcome the water scarcity problems faced across the nation..:cheers:

I believe this constructions wud help India to interlink the rivers..even it also helps to overcome the water scarcity problems faced across the nation..:cheers:

India cannot divert water on Pakistan's rivers using the dams. I don't see how it helps you overcome water scarcity.

India cannot divert water on Pakistan's rivers using the dams. I don't see how it helps you overcome water scarcity.

When 26/11 occurred there was a debate that whether or not India should conduct surgical Strikes in ***.

Some commentators had their views against it and said that India should use other ways to pressurise PAK Gov., once of the ways was to Block the waters.

I cant say if Its due to 26/11 but , It does seem GOI is using New, NON Military means to build up pressure.

When 26/11 occurred there was a debate that whether or not India should conduct surgical Strikes in ***.

Some commentators had their views against it and said that India should use other ways to pressurise PAK Gov., once of the ways was to Block the waters.

I cant say if Its due to 26/11 but , It does seem GOI is using New, NON Military means to build up pressure.

Yes. The Indian policy was as below.
1. Close trade ties and stop water supply to Pakistan. Also watch the primary exports of Pakistan and export the same products to other countries at a cheaper price. This will make a big blow on the Pakistani economy.
2. Pressurize US to believe that Pak is the epic center of terrorism. Today it can be seen the US came as a killing spree in Pak.
3. Help the internal rebels present inside Pakistan to create unrest e.g Baloch freedom fighters.
Put so much pressure that Pakistan will be busy to solve their own problem and forget the Kashmir issue.
This is better solution than surgical strikes. Saap bhi mare lathi bhi naa tootein.

1. Close trade ties and stop water supply to Pakistan. Also watch the primary exports of Pakistan and export the same products to other countries at a cheaper price. This will make a big blow on the Pakistani economy.
2. Pressurize US to believe that Pak is the epic center of terrorism. Today it can be seen the US came as a killing spree in Pak.
3. Help the internal rebels present inside Pakistan to create unrest e.g Baloch freedom fighters.
Put so much pressure that Pakistan will be busy to solve their own problem and forget the Kashmir issue.
This is better solution than surgical strikes. Saap bhi mare lathi bhi naa tootein.

This uneasiness by GoP gives feeling that GoI is getting some initial success.
Right or Wrong : a matter of debate as always.

i will take first two but really 3rd one is bull**** what the hell we hav to do with baloch its created by u and all that hapenin there is due to u + we have no area on baloch (india occupied baloch) as u have ***.

Oh you guys are actively doing that, and all this unrest is good for us it unites us against the common enemy.

India is about ot be broken its days are numbered my friend, call its rubbish, fantasy whatever you like but its true.

Most pakistanis northern pakistanis are itching for a war and when that war will come we will not even spare fellow afghans who harboured and supported terrorism against pakistan.

As a pushtoon i have more in common with an afghan but them i hate as they have forgotten their ways and their loyalty.

As for america well its almost bankrupt and almost finished, the king is dead long live the king long live china thats all usa needs to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom