Crisis In MPT: Mehmetcik-1 Project!!!

uatSU.jpg

7BVTs.png

mkempt.jpg

yi-20110318-kirikkale-58-mkek.jpg

208307-abdullahgul3.jpg

IDEF 2013 we must wait ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Will MPT makes a huge difference in comparison with G3? But I am sure G3 + one of those fantastic Aselsan optical sights will definitely makes a difference.

If you had limited sources, which one would be your choice?
1- Replacing G3 with MPT
2- G3 + an advanced optical sight

Will MPT makes a huge difference in comparison with G3? But I am sure G3 + one of those fantastic Aselsan optical sights will definitely makes a difference.

1- Replacing G3 with MPT

Look ,there is no Official Statement from MKEK or Announcement !

This Show us how Professional MKEK is and One the Proof was the JNG-90/Bora 12.

I think we will see in IDEF 2013 a Suprise from MKEK ,and the new MPT will be a new Star in Turkish Defence Industry.

1- Replacing G3 with MPT
G3 is an awesome battle rifle, we already use a variety of holographic sights, night visions and Aselsan thermal sights on our G3s and HK33s but the main problem with G3 is that it's prone to jams due to it's roller-delayed blowback operating system. Obviously we can't fix this issue without switching to a new battle rifle design.

MPT due to it's gas-piston system will be much more reliable no matter how low quality MKEK produces it. It'll also be faster to reload and easier to attach different equipment because of the picatinny rails it has :)

Plus we already have Aselsan made thermal sights on G3s. The first picture I bumped into in google, a very old one :)
239.jpg

Same here. Only follow it because of Okuz and Orko. Guys are always up to date.

the main problem with G3 is that it's prone to jams due to it's roller-delayed blowback operating system. Obviously we can't fix this issue without switching to a new battle rifle design.

That's a big issue. Our military has had the same experience with G3. I thought it was solved on latest versions. If so, it is a huge difference, indeed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom