What's new

CSSPR-CASS One-Day Conference: Deconstructing Balakot Strikes

These guys are still stuck in Cold Start era. India has progressed far beyond and above cold start.

Indian army is now reorganizing itself on the lines of the order of battle of Waffen-SS in 1944 as just like the Waffen-SS Kampfgruppe's most Indian army formations will now have Integrated Battlegroups.
Can someone take care of thise lose clown? @waz

Thanks for clarifying that india is a fascist state, along with its army.

The media hyped propagated Pakistani attacks are nothing or were for nothing except that fueled India enough to be embarrassed i.e. 27th Feb. No matter how many turns or twists being given but fact remains that India now surely knows that despite of numerical advantage and all the media sensationalism or nationalism bravado; Pakistan will not just think but will retaliate and that is exactly what people like Bipin learnt and then went on Internet threats. The so-called enameling terror attacks, was and is a propagated scenario that mostly Indians now believes while there was none except of trees & a crow in Balakot while the world has seen Abhinandan being captured & two IAF jets shot down.

Yes, the unpredictability of India was seen as shot down their own Mi-17V5 in panic. India will continue with official line the way Modi wants but reality is changed and even that theoretical superiority dreams are shattered.

However, Pakistan should not rest of let the guard down as never did before because India will surely start another misadventure. No one should be of the opinion that Pakistan was or will ever be at rest having an enemy like India on the East side. What happened in February, 2019 did not go well in RSS political circles following the check-mate of Cold Start Doctrine and the busted so-called strikes in past. Had it been the drama inside India for public consumption; I am sure Indian Military Apparatus would have been praised pretty well domestically as well as being given the doubt of situation at hand created under media hype in India.

And one can't deny the Indian Military Mindset running equally to the Nazi rise and their ambitions of superiority over the world. Just the matter of India's denial through statements but on other hand; all the tactics & developments are pretty much inspired in such a fashion conveniently ignoring end results.
Forget in India, have there been any major public rallies by Hafiz Saeed and his ilk since the strike?

These guys are still stuck in Cold Start era. India has progressed far beyond and above cold start.

Indian army is now reorganizing itself on the lines of the order of battle of Waffen-SS in 1944 as just like the Waffen-SS Kampfgruppe's most Indian army formations will now have Integrated Battlegroups.

Did you really read your post before posting?.... how stupid to call us stuck in Cold War mindset while you wish to copy defeated and utterly humiliated military force from the past long gone...

This may explain why your general the other day was screaming like a rabid dog demanding mass murders and mass rape of Kashmiris ...just like SS did..... goes with genocidal policies and similarity between Nazis and BJP....

I am not sure if Pak truly believes the status quo has been restored when this red line of India crossing the LoC as well as the IB changed the red line. The Pak response was swift and calculated - full marks to them. But since that episode there has been no terror attack emanating from Pak soil on Indian land. Maybe just like 10 years ago during 26/11 India was restrained because it thought Pak is unpredictable - this time shoe is on the other foot and Pak thinks India is unpredictable and could do anything.

The only thing Indians can do is to wait for cowardly attack in the middle of the night. When their plane was falling down and Abhinonedone being beaten to pulp their planes were flying fast away from where they were required. They did not interfere during or after our attack ..... coward the nation and wven worse those who claim to defend it.

Forget in India, have there been any major public rallies by Hafiz Saeed and his ilk since the strike?

Beta we know when and where to escalate and when to deescalate ...it’s called strategy..... I know you guys are scared shit of what we will do....

We stopped your onions for starters..... there is almost a civil war over onions in your country.

I am really disappointed in comparison of failure of strikes to the rally by Hafiz Saeed. Do you even believe kind of power-show through rallies or mourning in absence of no rallies. I request you to kindly engage someone else as it is beyond comparison for me and my bad to expecting something on broader prospective. However, I will give it you for the reasons I expressed in previous post... the Media drive & all the hyper bowl. If such is the logic, even though I am surprised; I see that Abhinandan was leading some fly past.

Take care & best regards,

Can someone take care of thise lose clown? @waz

Thanks for clarifying that india is a fascist state, along with its army.
take care of him for being truthful (at-least in the post you quote)? yet they won't do anything to Zapper who edits articles before posting them here

thumbs-up for the 2nd line

Wish there was a video of few speakers … any how, a very nice initiative. CASS and CSSPR must organize more such events. From the report, to me the most important takeaway was the realization of requirement of a dynamic war fighting doctrine. Now saying it one thing but implementing something like this requires a complete reorientation of military mindset at strategic and grand strategic levels with a certain need to address various areas such as acquisition of new technologies, introduction of new training regimes and enhancing capabilities of junior rank officers etc at operational and tactical levels. And when we add armed forces synergy in this equation, we realized that these enhancements are required in all the branches of armed forces. For a nation like Pakistan, with merger resources, this might not be possible in short term but in medium and long term that's the only way forward and if we look at the modernization plans of Navy and Air force we can see it happening. It is also true, by the time, we will complete these programs there will be new challenges and cycle will go on. So, it is a game of sustained operational enhancements through new technologies and tactics which means it would require an enduring economic backing. Next challenge would be to find the right mix in synergized ops and this one is particularly tricky. A miscalculation about the adding right number of units from two or three forces can cause real problem.

Pakistan can overcome this and other related challenges if we invest more on technologies like AI, Big Data, Data Science etc. to constantly monitor enemy's deployment patterns and adjust accordingly without wasting time on debating about how a certain enemy move must be responded. Technology can aid there saving time, brining more dynamism in force deployments and selecting response strategy. No human brain can run all the possible outcomes in a given scenario in shortest time like a well trained AI algorithm can. Military doctrine intrinsically SATAIC in nature. Militaries make them then build operational capabilities around them and train forces accordingly. To change that concept from Static to Dynamic in true sense, we will certainly need more than human brain power!

Other two areas where focus must be put are Cyber Warfare and Spectrum Warfare (EW). These two have been identified by the US military as 5th and 6th domains of warfare after land, air, sea and space. PAF must be given lead role in both these domains unless we are going to raise dedicated command structures for both of these. This is important in the backdrop that future engagements will be mostly from BVR and Stand-Off ranges. We all saw during the Swift Retort a glimpse of what EW can help in accomplishing!

Since India got a prompt **** you in your face and don't **** with us response, they have realized that their self staged false flag ops are not going to achieve anything other than further humiliation both within and on the international stage, so they have stopped temporarily until they come up with another "ingenious" idea because history teaches us that monkeys can't sit idle for long and the ones who are cursed by GOD will do anything to be shown their place again and again.

WE do not fear the so called "unpredictability" of Indians, you think you are unpredictable, we know you better than you know yourself, know your psyche and we have a solution for all your dramas.

I am not sure if Pak truly believes the status quo has been restored when this red line of India crossing the LoC as well as the IB changed the red line. The Pak response was swift and calculated - full marks to them. But since that episode there has been no terror attack emanating from Pak soil on Indian land. Maybe just like 10 years ago during 26/11 India was restrained because it thought Pak is unpredictable - this time shoe is on the other foot and Pak thinks India is unpredictable and could do anything.

Ignoring Nazi ideology, Germans were excellent tacticians and planners. From Erwin Rommel to Heinz Guderian to others.

While Indians have Gen Rawat who is a BJP stooge to say the least

Not to forget their Engineers .. Turn the whole battle around within months , if not for their stupidity to take on Russia in Winters, WW2 would have different results . Even WW2 era German army would beat that RSS Chaddi hoarders with uniforms, who are only good at beating young kids and raping helpless womens .

I am really disappointed in comparison of failure of strikes to the rally by Hafiz Saeed. Do you even believe kind of power-show through rallies or mourning in absence of no rallies. I request you to kindly engage someone else as it is beyond comparison for me and my bad to expecting something on broader prospective. However, I will give it you for the reasons I expressed in previous post... the Media drive & all the hyper bowl. If such is the logic, even though I am surprised; I see that Abhinandan was leading some fly past.

Take care & best regards,
I thank you for your civilized response. For the others who responded with Vile abuse, I can only say that I must have touched a raw nerve.

My point was that India achieved its end domestically as well as with Pak. Pak did the same with its response. But which side got what it wanted?

If India really thought Pak was capable of striking within India militarily, it wouldn't have even chose the abrogation of 370. Was Pak able to do anything militarily or did it just engage in a diplomatic offensive?

Anyway, you have chosen not respond. That's your choice. But thanks for keeping the discourse civil.

why are civilians and retd people having a conference on Pakistan's military capabilities, not like these think tanks can influence any future policies. Its upto serving people to discuss these matters behind closed doors and make strategies.

Back
Top Bottom