What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
as per textbooks and well-versed scholars, countries like Pakistan, india etc. qualify as emerging market countries whereby market participants work to find ways to bring buyers & sellers of all sorts together for productive exchange.

the term 'third world' is no longer used; ''developing nation'' is the more politically correct term; unless you want to talk about extreme cases (e.g. Somalia)

i abide you :tup:

the inevitable conditioned response:

ISI Behind CWG Bridge Collapse: Indian Minister

ISI behind CWG Bridge Collapse: Indian Minister | Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

PKKH Disclaimer:

POST IS INTENDED AS SATIRE, AND AN ATTEMPT TO MOCK THE INDIAN TRADITION OF BLAMING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN ON PAKISTAN. AS IT TURNS OUT, WE WEREN’T TOO FAR OFF THE MARK – AN ‘'ISI AGENT’' HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN DELHI TODAY.

bridge-delhi100921_584.jpg
:rofl:
Oh this is a great piece of media writing. It is so upsetting to see that the ISI was so low down as to put explosives in the cement.

Oh please give the world break for these stupid statement from your various bureaucratic nut cases.

I would only believe the explosive issue if detonators were found and the concrete test samples were collected by and tested by any other country bar India.

Excuses of the lowest degree.

Ratus Ratus,
are you serious?

Yes the ISI.............one again, the ISI put explosives in the.............eerrrrrr CEMENT..........yes thats it....the cement.............

WTF

Hey man that bridge isn't as big a deal as I thought it to be after seeing the pik they can easily fix it up. If not call our "Gujjar" associates they can help..They guarantee that bridge will collapse only on those athletes who how shall we put it, ' don't like the arrangements '

Na bajay ga bans na bajay gi bansri

Why you are quoting from some blog or unknown media. There is no such statement from any minister about Pakistan. The blog is just twisting to show that we are blaming ISI rather than corruption.

It looks so stupid from some member that they believe one blog can do so generalization.

Moreover, can you handover any other media reports. I guess even dawn news qualify me as reliable. I guess, Indian media would be more looking to twist it rather Pakistani but than its all depends on blogger what to write.

This is biggest proof of lie - http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=e...SM+Krishna+bridge&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Last edited:
Yes the ISI.............one again, the ISI put explosives in the.............eerrrrrr CEMENT..........yes thats it....the cement.............

WTF

WTF you are. Tell me source like dawn or ndtv. Don't come up with random blog whether its of hafiz or rupee news.

WTF you are. Tell me source like dawn or ndtv. Don't come up with random blog whether its of hafiz or rupee news.

eeeeeerrrrrrrrrr helloooooo, Earth calling cuckoooooooooo land....I am responding to the post above......I couldn't give a rats @rse about any Indian news source by the way........:bunny:

the blog is basically what I would call ''conditioned response conditioned by conditioned response''

you didnt happen to miss the disclaimer, which was written in upper-case letters, did you?

the blog is basically what I would call ''conditioned response conditioned by conditioned response''

you didnt happen to miss the disclaimer, which was written in upper-case letters, did you?

A lot of people, who commented on the article (on the website) definately did, perhaps they should put the disclaimer in larger font.

I guess people(you) are so use to conspiracy theories, that subtle humor, hardly catches anyones attention.

I would only believe the explosive issue if detonators were found and the concrete test samples were collected by and tested by any other country bar India.

Excuses of the lowest degree.

heheh here we go for the detonators

Lets check the security guys :Aussies

Australia TV crew brings detonation kit into venue

AFP, Sep 21, 2010, 02.40pm IST

SYDNEY: An Australian television news crew says it was able to enter the main Commonwealth Games arena carrying a case for an explosives detonation kit without being stopped, just days before the event begins.

The Channel 7 journalist, who also filmed black-market explosives on sale near New Delhi, walked into the venue carrying the case, capable of triggering up to 200 explosions if fitted with a detonator, without attracting suspicion.

Footage broadcast late on Monday showed reporter Mike Duffy easily walking into the cordoned off area with the over-sized, wheeled suitcase when a gate was opened to allow a police convoy through.

"Patrol cars drive in, I slip through," he says in a voiceover. "While they're distracted by their own cars, I breeze in with an oversized suitcase.

"There are dozens of police. But nobody asks me what it's for. And this is no ordinary piece of luggage.

"It's a portable, purpose-built casing for a remote detonation kit. The unit is capable of setting off 200 explosions."

Duffy had earlier secretly filmed the purchase of the case from the boot of a car in a restaurant car park north of New Delhi.

"If I need to blow up this car, all I need further is a detonator and explosive," the vendor tells Duffy.

The news crew said they were easily able to obtain both items, including ammonium nitrate and explosives used for mining, within a day's drive of New Delhi, which will begin hosting the Commonwealth Games on October 3.

Security concerns about the games were heightened Sunday after two Taiwanese tourists were wounded when gunmen on motorcycles fired at a tourist bus.

Organisers of the Games have promised the event will be safe, but Australia issued another warning about safety on Monday, saying there was a "high risk" of an attack in New Delhi.

Read more: Australia TV crew brings detonation kit into venue - The Times of India Australia TV crew brings detonation kit into venue - The Times of India

Bhartis :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom