What's new

Cutting-edge technology: DRDO's new priority

millions of Chinese were shocked after the recent test of Agni-3, for such a 1970s era backward missile, you have to make it weight 50tons to fly just 3000km. you must have some cutting-edge technology in it.

our DF-21's weight is only 17.4ton.

:smokin:

millions of indians are shocked when they buy chinese mobile & it doesn work next day

millions of babies were shocked along with there parents when they consume chinese milk powder & got hospitalised.

millions of indian are shocked to learn that chinese people can't watch their own republic day parade physically

millions and millions people all over the world are shocked to see chinese throwing their weight around but nobody giving them a damn.

millions of Chinese were shocked after the recent test of Agni-3, for such a 1970s era backward missile, you have to make it weight 50tons to fly just 3000km. you must have some cutting-edge technology in it.

our DF-21's weight is only 17.4ton.

:smokin:

I love you boy. Keep it up. you always manage to keep up with our expectations from you. I was expecting BS from you and you didnt disappoint me.:yahoo:
you can make a shining career being a stand up comedian.

Back
Top Bottom