What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

68302699.png

I believed this is an old picture of second carrier at its early days of construction
Can I stop you from believing any thing? No I cannot my friend but this is the new pic of the third and it will be completed Next year. It will carry 60 fighter jets.

PLA third carrier can carry 60 fighter Jets will be launched Next year.

DVHsfrVU0AEIyER.jpg:large

Sorry, but that must be an old image. Dalian is so much closely under observations and we have not seen any new discussion on a new carrier since the one was launched in early 2017... and now you want to make us believe they are already close to attaching the hangar-deck??? IMO impossible.... otherwise I would like to see the original source of this photo.

PS ... and if it is indeed true, then your post is in the wrong thread. :-)

Sorry, but that must be an old image. Dalian is so much closely under observations and we have not seen any new discussion on a new carrier since the one was launched in early 2017... and now you want to make us believe they are already close to attaching the hangar-deck??? IMO impossible.... otherwise I would like to see the original source of this photo.

PS ... and if it is indeed true, then your post is in the wrong thread. :-)

You are correct It is a web photo. I cannot read Chinese and was using google translator that's where I made the mistake but the news is true. here If you can read Chinese please read it and tell me what it actually says. the News is latest.

http://cn.rfi.fr/中国/20180203-解放军第三艘自制航母能载60战机拟明年下水?ref=tw_i

Back
Top Bottom