What's new

CV-18 Fujian - Type 003 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Riddle solving time...
002105d3da8g4a98pwx7mw.png

Last edited:
Trying to solve the Riddle...
The latest nuclear powered EMALS aircraft carriers have been secretly build at 2 shipyards. Currently, in Shanghai, modular block farication is in progress. At the earliest, around November this year, assembly of these module blocks will commence.

In Dalian shipyard, work (steel cutting) commenced in May 2018 (see a few posts earlier). Spies (i.e. wall climbers) will be able to spot the module blocks after CV16 Liaoning completes her maintenance works. Module block assembly will take place around August 2019.

Last words... this is just a riddle solving, don't take it too seriously.

Last edited:

Last words... this is just a riddle solving, don't take it too seriously.

Exactly ... especially since most sources and IMO the most reliable ones always say it is NOT a nuclear powered EMALS aircraft yet.

0JtG3smoTz

Recently, in the homepage of AVIC's website (China Aviation Industry official website), the figure of the J-20 carrier aircraft appeared.
A picture of a J-20 in a carrier.
Although this picture is a CG picture made by netizens a few years ago, the picture appears on the AVIC's official website gives people a lot of expectations.

0JtG3smGkw

Last edited:
0JtG3smoTz

Recently, in the homepage of AVIC's website (China Aviation Industry official website), the figure of the J-20 carrier aircraft appeared.
A picture of a J-20 in a carrier.
Although this picture is a CG picture made by netizens a few years ago, the picture appears on the AVIC's official website gives people a lot of expectations.

0JtG3smGkw

Actually I won't overrate or over-interpret this post. Maybe it was just since it is a nice CG, maybe laziness of the one who put it on the page ...

The chief designer of J-20 gets promoted to the vice general manager of AVIC.
It maybe make the new leader happy.:p:

Exactly my idea ... and one decided to put a fancy J-20 image on AVIC's site but missed that the J-20 is not a carrier-borne type.

捣蛋补队
今天 10:08 来自 Weibo.intl
003最新进展 3个大分段 许多小分段。[鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌]感谢@二更手绘工坊 提供绘画。
捣蛋补队
Today 10:08 from Weibo.intl

003 latest developments 3 large segments Many small segments. [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] Thanks @二更手绘工作室 for painting.

0062ihWbgy1fuo1a47s11j30k00dl0tj.jpg

0062ihWbgy1fuo1a4l3zuj30k00qhaaq.jpg

Enlargement of the dry dock is expected to finish in late June.
H2560 -- Xuelong 2 polar icebreaker, docked in March and expected to be undock in late August.
H2576 -- Pony 13P LPG tanker, docked in May and expected to be undock in October.

It's been nearly four months since the funny rumor came out.:-)
Xuelong 2 launches today, but even later than expected.

Please guys ... just add a summary or a translation in short. It is simply an English-language forum and this is a rule given by the owner, not me since there are many foreigner who cannot read Chinese.

Thanks in advance,
Deino

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom