What's new

CWG Pictures

Some earlier pic's

62d4bdb02f50491c1bdf74c6036d_grande.jpg

are these police bikes Indian??

these bikes are Indian KARIZMA ZMR to be precise manufactured by Hero Honda but I don't think these are issued to any police force....might be wrong though of the latter part

Awesome pics. Looks like they are having a great time.
By the way, I like all the designs and buildings the logo etc. except for the mascot. That is the ugliest tiger design I have ever seen.

595x360.jpg
:cheers:

595x360.jpg

South African hockey players Farah Fredericks (L), Kathleen Taylor (2/L), Tarryn Bright (2/R) and Nicolene Terblanche (R) walk through the mist of a water feature at the 2010 Commonwealth Games Village in New Delhi on October 2, 2010.
595x360.jpg

595x360.jpg

sp-mukherjee-swimming-stadium.jpg

rk-khanna-tennis-complex.jpg

dr-karni-singh-shooting-range.jpg

these bikes are Indian KARIZMA ZMR to be precise manufactured by Hero Honda but I don't think these are issued to any police force....might be wrong though of the latter part[/quote]

^^^ Yes but you can clearly see the police lights on the bikes so surely they are police bikes otherwise this can't be legal surely?

Hoping for the best after all these ...... !!!! I think there will be no new mess...

Nice pics. Some more.....

svGAMESFLAG-420x0.jpg

baton3.jpg

baton1.jpg

baton2.jpg

700_image_13.jpg

700_image_15.jpg

700_image_1.jpg

700_image_3.jpg

Manipur police personnel stand guard near the Commonwealth Games headquarters in New Delhi
20065v.jpg

214uvyu.jpg

11c3zfa.jpg

Tamil Nadu police...
6frptj.jpg

Central paramilitary force...
01slide6.jpg

CRPF...
15ovz9h.jpg

Indian Army: Rajput regiment....
610x.jpg

Sorry to say but i dont see any remarkable preparations by India on these games. Still giving perception of a third world country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom