What's new

CWG Pictures

REHEARSAL PHOTOS OF CWG 2010 CEREMONY

1272880521752-commonwealth&

1272880408878-commonwealth%20games%202010.jpg

1272881323404-commonwealth%20games.jpg

1272881510341-commonwealth%20games.jpg

HI!

Infrastruccture is ready,the athletes are happy,security is as tight as it can get! so lets just "Come out and Play"!! CWG will be a big success!!

Go India Go!

Delhi's sky has been hearing the roars of the IAF helicopters and even MIG's in the past 5 days or so...

Thank you Connax and marcos for sharing such nice pictures.

I am happy that at last the show is going on, after all the negative buildup to it.

One cannot deny the corruption and some unwanted incidents that happened but they were blown out of proportion on certain fronts, while the actual concentration should have been on the corruption front.

Thanks to Connax and Marcos for putting up the excellent photos of the CWG stadia and the Games Village.

I was lucky to view the Hockey World Cup matches in the revamped National Stadium and I can attest that it is one of the most beautiful stadiums I have seen and even in February it was complete and there were no shortcomings in it.

Despite the best efforts of Suresh Kalmadi and the assorted politicians the CWG games will be a success, but it leaves us a lesson that we need to be more proactive while hosting such events.

Good work guys. No doubt it's been a test, a bureaucratic and logistical challenge.

But the pictures show a highly impressive set-up, modern stadia and facilities.

Let's pray there are no security issues, public transport works smoothly, and the people turn up to enjoy.

Here's to a successful games :tup:

:taz:It don't look like a 5 star luxury accommodation to me! Where is those 5 star luxury flat shown in your previous propoganda photo?

Back
Top Bottom