What's new

Cyclone Phailin: China thanks India for rescuing crew from sunken ship

We are glad you helped. But the fact that Indians consider this such a national achievement shows how much you value rescuing such superior people from a superior country. It's like a crowning achievement for India.

I guarantee you that if we rescued a bunch of Indians we wouldn't give two hoots about it. To be quite blunt, we don't consider Indians above us, we consider Indians very much inferior humans to ourselves. Therefore we wouldn't take pride in rescuing a bunch of Indians like Indians do when you rescue us. Just shows our superiority over you.

For Indians this is like 'woah, we rescued superior Chinese' :lol:

usually help and rescue is needed for the weak. Stronger ones can take care of themselves

Indian PDF members, I hope you understand that there are more sane Pakistani members in this forum than bunch of Chinese fools. So stop trying to earn thanks from the Chinese here. You will just invite more abusive posts by doing that.

We are glad you helped. But the fact that Indians consider this such a national achievement shows how much you value rescuing such superior people from a superior country. It's like a crowning achievement for India.

I guarantee you that if we rescued a bunch of Indians we wouldn't give two hoots about it. To be quite blunt, we don't consider Indians above us, we consider Indians very much inferior humans to ourselves. Therefore we wouldn't take pride in rescuing a bunch of Indians like Indians do when you rescue us. Just shows our superiority over you.

Yes no doubt China is superior to India... we're glad we helped you, but we want mutual respect... :cheers:

There are many things in life to be thankful for, So don't let one or two ungrateful individuals (here some Chinese PDF members) ruin your entire day!!

This should be made a national holiday in India. Indians are proud to rescue superior Chinese. They look up to us.

We look down on pathetic dumb zombies like you. We think they are stupid.

Nothing against ordinary Chinese or any people of the world.

Some of our racists have a rather poor opinion of you as they look down on you racially. I think that is stupid. You may look and sound funny to them but that is inconsequential.

Seems like too much canine consumption is starting to make you bark like a ....aww forget it

Seems some specific parts of the canine are more potent than others. ;)

Jayatl is best for Chinese PDF members. All Chini buggers suffer from constipation when Jayatl steps in. :D

Get well soon.

Cmon guys I mean we can talk trash with Pakistani members but with Chinese/Russian member we've got nothing :D But I see Chinese members are too much attracted towards Muslim countries :P

In times of disaster we should help each other. :cheers:

Now pls assist in retrieving the 8,000 tonne of iron ore. Thanks.

that ore and the ship belongs to India now..our ocean,our property.. :omghaha:

by the way,the cost of salvaging the ship is nothing compared to the ore.but as it sunk near Indian coastline,I think it'll be needed to retrieve,or else,there was no need for that.but yes,there is risk of oil spill.if that happens,I'm afraid Chinese Firm will have to pay heavy fine.

Back
Top Bottom