What's new

Danger of final blow to BD's sovereignity is approaching

M_Saint

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Ironic, isn't it that Hindu priests, atheists are getting killed lately and fictitious ISS is taking responsibilities only in the WEBSITES but no one has seen them like nobody hearing the name of JMB, HUJI before morphing to bombing forces? And funnier is that when puppets are denying or telling the truth after seeing the writing on the wall, master is now more vehement on spreading ISS's presence in BD. It's indeed the dark time for humanity.

http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2016/07/01/342640#.V3aogfkrLIU

@WebMaster giving a professional tag to an ISIS sympathizer reflects badly on this forum. Infact, if I were you I would report his IP address to the authorities so that they can keep an eye on him.

desperate indians....where should indians be reported for orchestrating and supporting genocide in Bangladesh, International war crime tribunal in Hague?

That is why the enlightened youth have commenced a national war of resistance. Call it ISIS, AQIS, JMB or whatever you want to, what we are witnessing is the launching of this patriotic war. And sooner than later, this will engulf Assam, W Beng and Arakan.

Enlightened youth joining ISIS, AQIS?

desperate indians....where should indians be reported for orchestrating and supporting genocide in Bangladesh, International war crime tribunal in Hague?

Wherever you want to be laughed at.

@WebMaster giving a professional tag to an ISIS sympathizer reflects badly on this forum. Infact, if I were you I would report his IP address to the authorities so that they can keep an eye on him.

I am starting to wonder how many of those bangla terrorists yesterday believed in these redicules conspiracy theories.

That is why the enlightened youth have commenced a national war of resistance. Call it ISIS, AQIS, JMB or whatever you want to, what we are witnessing is the launching of this patriotic war. And sooner than later, this will engulf Assam, W Beng and Arakan.
you are calling it patrotic war ! ! ! ! wtf is wrong with you ! ! killing innocent foreigners and bangladeshis, you are calling patrotic ! !

@Roybot will you refrain from personal attacks and insults?
@Oscar @Manticore @Slav Defence
and what was personal insult, you seriously have issues
I don't know but what I know is that policies of Sheikh Hasina are going to burn Bangladesh and if India will support Hasina than they will also face this fire. @BDforever @asad71 I hope Bangladesh remains safe
sorry i don't agree with you.

^^^
I urge Canadian gov and BD gov to look into the identity of this a sad guy. BD IS chief is operating from Canada and Asad is also based in Canada, also Sympathising with terrorist groups in PDF, gives us a clue. PDF may not help BD in this regard as its traditionally an anti BD forum. But BD people can take this issue through BDmilitary forum, he is operating there with his another id Mujib43

The other group, which is leaning towards IS, is being led by a Bangladeshi-Canadian named Tamim Chowdhury, who identifies himself as Shaykh Abu Ibrahim Al-Hanif, according to the IS mouthpiece Dabiq. It recruits from physicians, engineers, technologists, architects and educated people. Its members are comparatively affluent.

Tamim, in the latest issue of Dabiq, claimed that a section of Shibir, the student front Jamaat-e-Islami, is also working for his group in Bangladesh.
http://www.thedailystar.net/frontpage/militants-grow-silence-1235527

Last edited:
^^^
I urge Canadian gov and BD gov to look into the identity of this a sad guy. BD IS chief is operating from Canada and Asad is also based in Canada, also Sympathising with terrorist groups in PDF, gives us a clue. PDF may not help BD in this regard as its traditionally an anti BD forum. But BD people can take this issue through BDmilitary forum, he is operating there with his another id Mujib43
i always suspected him

you are calling it patrotic war ! ! ! ! wtf is wrong with you ! ! killing innocent foreigners and bangladeshis, you are calling patrotic
Glad that you guys are standing up against radicalisation. :tup:

Shocked at your reaction!!!

Clarify, if there is any space for clarification because what you have said in your post is seriously concerning?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom