What's new

Dangerous 'ally' Pakistan's killing us

lol this alan howe guy must have a hard on for south asians if anything pakistan has been very passive he should count himself lucky pakistan has not done much worse.

SERGEANT Brett Wood died last week nobly trying to secure the future and safety of Afghanistan. He was almost certainly killed by Pakistan, our "Commonwealth brothers" to whom the concept of noble is foreign

Sorry Sir, but SERGEANT Brett Wood and hundreds of others died not for the noble cause of securing Afghanistan's future and its safety. He and other of your soldiers died to serve the purpose of great game of encircling China and Russia by having bases present in Afghanistan. You need to point fingers at Washington, not Pakistan.

Its really amuses me that every decade American Govt throws its soldiers in a new conflict in another part of the world and authors like Alan Howe play the victim card after destroying two and a half nations, that too in about 10 years. (read Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan).

SERGEANT Brett Wood died last week nobly trying to secure the future and safety of Afghanistan. He was almost certainly killed by Pakistan, our "Commonwealth brothers" to whom the concept of noble is foreign

Sorry Sir, but SERGEANT Brett Wood and hundreds of others died not for the noble cause of securing Afghanistan's future and its safety. He and other of your soldiers died to serve the purpose of great game of encircling China and Russia by having bases present in Afghanistan. You need to point fingers at Washington, not Pakistan.

Its really amuses me that every decade American Govt throws its soldiers in a new conflict in another part of the world and authors like Alan Howe play the victim card after destroying two and a half nations, that too in about 10 years. (read Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan).

Its pretty strange but it seems to me that after 9/11 more Muslims are killing other Muslims with more intensity.

Its pretty strange but it seems to me that after 9/11 more Muslims are killing other Muslims with more intensity.

And a day shall come when these Muslims will realize who the real enemy is.

And a day shall come when these Muslims will realize who the real enemy is.

I think currently you should be concerned about Pakistan realizing who is its true enemy

I think currently you should be concerned about Pakistan realizing who is its true enemy

We believe it's destiny that we fight the Hidustani !

We believe it's destiny that we shall prevail.

Lets play for time; wait and see.

From where I stand, you are wrong on both counts..

This is exactly the mindset I was calling attention to when I pointed out that India must never again allow the Pakistan army to create mayhem fo rthem and RUIN for Pakistan.

Talking about destiny of others while living comfortably in Saudi and earning Riyal is very easy.. I wonder what will the common man will do when inflation shoots 1000%..?

Back
Top Bottom