What's new

Dar announces 35-rupee hike in petrol price

Is this the paradise the GHQ promised to the people of Pakistan? Wasn't Imran Khan removed on the false argument that the economy wasn't doing good? What about PDM now?

thats nothing compared to the perks the Saudi Royals enjoy. This is state of normalcy the world over.

Really? Don't even compare the Saudi economy with Pakistani economy. Perks are removed as soon as your country is heading for default.

PMLuN bi kamal hai. Workers ko imported chitti chamri k peche lga k petrol barha k sookhi sookhi le li. Patwarion ko bund marwanay ka shoq hai I guess.

Khair in sb ko frq nahi parta sb harami hain and corrupt. Haram kama k apni aulad bi haram ki paida kartay hain jo mazeed haram kama k latay hain.

Bhai nuclear se petrol bhi bhara lo common pakistaniyon ka..
We would be fine even 250-300 price, pakistanis are super hidden rich thats why you dont see protest in pakistan like india

We would be fine even 250-300 price, pakistanis are super hidden rich thats why you dont see protest in pakistan like india
Usually the common people are not corrupted and do not have any hidden money.

in dollar terms, petrol at 95 cents is still a lot cheaper than in India (120-130 cents depending upon state). Diesel at almost 100 is still about 10% cheaper than in India.

Inevitable!

Regards

The same argument was thrashed by then opposition (now government) during IK's tenure. So spare us from the "logical argument".

While Napak kameeny in satisfactory mod :lol:

5FFAC416-1495-4FB8-B60A-03DFCAE9F9EF.jpeg

These mofos are clearly done in elections. No way in the world PMLN can secure more than 40 odd seats in general elections now. Only reason they are sticking to the govt is 'guarantee' by establishment against Imran Khan. This is getting so obvious.

We know what will happen. The elections will be rigged.

It's all doom and gloom now, revolution is the only way forward, as I said before public will have to take matters into thier own hands, otherwise they will starve to death, with average salaries life is simply unaffordable for most.

@RealNapster

Nappy Pai,

The same argument was thrashed by then opposition (now government) during IK's tenure.

My stand then was the same as now. And that is that Modi was right in keeping fuel prices high. In fact, I have a much bigger beef with my compatriots who used to lampoon him on how you are charging higher fuel prices than other South Asian countries, notably Lanka and Pakistan.

Like this exhibit below:

If at all, I would like GOP to increase petrol prices further, and use some of the proceeds to provide subsiidised food to the poor.

Regards

My stand then was the same as now. And that is that Modi was right in keeping fuel prices high.
IK's govt was spending less to give relief to the public so that they could give subsidies to the public (austerity measures).

Also, the high price was going to be compensated by 30-40% discounted Russian oil. It was a trade-off.

Modi govt has earned a lot due to high fuel prices and public funds like PM care funds so that they can buy media by giving advert etc.

IK didn't spend any money in media that is why Geo, DAWN etc were against him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom