We have a thousand years of slavery intrenched in our mindset
The only people I see standing up to these corrupt faggots are the phatans
The rest would just sit at home and do nothing
It can't get any worse than this
Unemployment at its peak
Resources depleted
Yet there is no signs of any revolt and there would be none
You can't expect sheep's to act like a wolf
This is nothing, this situation is like peanuts for the public.

In order for them to feel the pressure things have to get even worse.

This is the same Punjab where two brothers will murder each other over a bit of land.

Don't be hopeless. Humanity can awaken at any time even among the most loyal willing slaves.

Pathans are quick to react, the Punjabi on the other hand is very strategic. Nothing is done in a haste.

Sadly, you'll have to keep dreaming, youthful child.

That's what IK wanted, as a matter of fact. Obviously, we all know how that backfired, heh! He figured he'd the leverage to push this country upside down. Needless to say, he way overestimated his might.

His 'cute' attempt at a full-scale civil war was thwarted in mere days. And now, the PTI hierarchy is scattered like a bunch of scared sheep, the youthful youth in hiding to save their sorry behinds.

My point?

Sooner or later, everyone has to wake-up and smell the air.

Step out of your social media bubble. See what the world is saying. People weren't shooting rainbows out of their behinds when PTI was in power. Nothing "changed" - as you like to call it - for the average man.

Now, how in the world do I know this? Because I'm not some rich daddy's spoiled kid slash arsehole living the so called "American Dream" off of my corrupt bureaucrat father's pension. All I've on my name, and there isn't a whole lot truthfully, I earned it myself.

My father was a security guard, after all, who didn't exactly leave a lot in the name of "inheritance."

All people in my social circle were pro-PTI back in 2018. Do they feel the same way now? Hardly. They aren't fans of PDM, don't get me wrong, but at least they realize that IK is just a whiny little baby who just wants to be the center of attention.

But sure, blindly follow a deranged guy like a bunch of sheep while screaming to high heavens against the Army and Establishment in your little echo chambers, such as this forum, heh!

Oh well.
Not an IK supporter. IK got used and tricked by ex-PPP, ex-PMLN ex-etc crooks. He got ill advised and believed the false intel fed to him by Nawaz Sharif.

As long as IK thinks SMQ is someone honest, he is a fool in my book.

Support the Pakistan military.

Step out of your social media bubble. See what the world is saying. People weren't shooting rainbows out of their behinds when PTI was in power. Nothing "changed" - as you like to call it - for the average man.

So how do you like the change in the situation of common man after April 2022 ?
And while you are dishing out hate, why leave out Shahbaz Sharif? Unless you are impressed by his achievements compared to failures of PTI regime.

I believe the situation economically will be in a downward trajectory for an extended period of time. With the current kleptocracy regime at the helm, the downward spiral will be hard to arrest.

I am not sure how the establishment will be cut down to size and across the board accountability will take place, but I am quite confident we are heading towards that direction eventually.

When would the match stick be lit and how the events will unfold towards that situation, no one knows.

• Claims govt working on possibility of restructuring its bilateral debt
• Stresses country will not default, approach Paris Club creditors or seek haircuts
• Says required funds allocated for elections, dismisses reports of ‘amnesty’ given in budget

ISLAMABAD: Apparently writing off the IMF programme for good, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Saturday spelt out the government’s so-called ‘Plan B’, working immediately next month on rescheduling the bilateral external debt of over $27 billion, which Pakistan mostly owes to China.

Speaking at his post-budget news conference, Mr Dar ruled out any discussions about restructuring external debt with multilateral agencies or Paris Club nations because “it’s not a dignified thing to do”.

“We will not bother multilaterals,” he said, adding that “rescheduling Paris Club [loan] is not on our menu”.

He, however, expected little from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) beyond disbursements under the long-delayed ninth IMF review, which would have released a $1.1bn instalment.

“There is no chance for the 10th review,” he said, implying that the current IMF programme of $6.5bn would conclude at around $5.1bn without the remaining 10th and 11th reviews for $1.4bn funds.

Therefore, the minister clarified, about $2.5bn indicated in the budget documents as expected inflows from the IMF would not materialise beyond $1.1bn under the ninth review.

On the other hand, he said Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had confirmed to the IMF their $3bn support to Pakistan, which, if they do not materialise until June 30, would flow in early next year.

Asked about debt rescheduling with bilateral partners like China, he did not name any country but said this was something the government wanted to start working on early in the next fiscal year after the budget is passed.

He said this would not be “haircuts or write-offs” but negotiations for longer-term arrangements, which is the norm given the Covid-19 pandemic, last year’s floods and other global and local challenges.

Pakistan’s overall bilateral debt amounts to around $37bn, but there is little space in around $10bn Paris Club debt due to its recent rescheduling under G-20 Debt Service Suspension Initiative (DSSI).

Almost half of the remaining Chinese loans fall in the bilateral category that could be considered for prolonging their servicing period while keeping the principal amount unchanged.

“We have done our working” and would take this up next month, he said. About $6bn in Chinese loans belong to commercial banks, while about $7bn worth of time deposits are normally rolled over on maturity almost every year.

To another question, Mr Dar said rescheduling bilateral debt was under consideration with or without the IMF. The decision to discuss another Fund bailout package would now be left to the next government after the general elections, he added.

At the same time, the finance minister emphatically discarded the possibility of sovereign default by any stretch of the imagination, saying Pakistan would ensure repayments to all multilateral creditors promptly as they become due.

He agreed that domestic debt accounted for almost 85pc of total public debt but ruled out its rescheduling, saying the domestic debt was not a problem even though banks had “cartelised” the domestic market.

He then took a dig at the previous PTI government for making certain legal changes in the central bank law under the IMF programme that “crippled the government”.

He said that during his previous tenure, and even before, the government used to borrow from the central bank and repay at the end of each quarter, so there would be no increase in debt in each quarter, but now the banks had increased their spread by up to 2pc over the central bank’s policy rate.

“We have to now review this system and see how corrective actions could be taken… bank’s monopoly must end,” he said.

He argued that rescheduling debt from domestic banks would be imprudent at this stage when interest rates were so high and rescheduling would mean prolonging higher rates into the future.

“We had re-profiled domestic loans in the past when interest rates were around 6.5pc and prolonged short-term debt into long-term. We will consider such a thing when the environment is conducive,” he said.

The minister, however, pointed out that the work was at an advanced stage, and the government would soon introduce a new system in which treasury bills could be directly sold to the general public instead of restricting them to commercial banks, which then raise funds from the people.

“We will do this within two to three weeks and the finance ministry would itself issue T-bills to the public,” he said.

Mr Dar left a little sense of ambiguity about general elections, due in a few months, although he said the government had allocated required funds in the budget for elections as a constitutional responsibility to ensure polls on time.

The minister dismissed certain reports as untrue that the government had offered amnesty in the budget to the people to convert their foreign exchange holdings at home into the official channel, saying someone might have seen some paper of proposals that did not come up for consideration or become part of the budget approved by the cabinet.

On the $800m outstanding privatisation proceeds of PTCL towards Etisalat, the finance minister said the matter was 17 years old and had been delayed because of a “very weak contract signed in haste” at the time of privatisation.

“We are in a weak position, but we are still using our friendly relations to secure a higher amount; otherwise, legally government of Pakistan has no chance to win,” he said.

To a question, Mr Dar said just Rs15bn had been targeted from privatisation next year, but the outsourcing of airports was at an advanced stage with the financial advisory of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) of the World Bank and companies from 12 countries had shown keen interest. “We will be inviting proposals for bidding in July,” he said.

The minister said the next year’s GDP growth target of 3.5pc was realistic with federal PSDP investment of Rs1.15tr, including private partnership and provincial development plans of over Rs1.6tr and federal budget outlay of Rs14.46tr.

He said the ad hoc relief of 35pc and 30pc for government employees would be based on their basic salaries and not on gross salaries. An official said the impact of the increase in salaries and allowances of civil and armed forces employees would be Rs90-100bn, including about Rs40bn for civil employees. The cost of pension adjustments would make another Rs50-55bn.

On high subsidies, he conceded that the government had provided Rs900bn subsidies for the power sector alone, which needed to be improved and noted that the power sector had been a key source of challenge while dealing with the IMF.

As for the European Union’s GSP+ preferential tariff scheme, Mr Dar said the commerce ministry and Foreign Office were proactively handling the matter and there were strong reasons to believe that the facility would be extended later this year.

EU's GSP+ should not go through for Pakistan. With all the abductions and political turmoil caused by dictators Pakistan has hopefully lost another avenue for revenue generation.

The main question, are the people of Pakistan going to pay their taxes and help the PDM/generals?
Plan b is to sell nuclear weapons to saudis for 100b$

It's all sounds romantic on paper
We have a thousand years of slavery intrenched in our mindset
The only people I see standing up to these corrupt faggots are the phatans
The rest would just sit at home and do nothing
It can't get any worse than this
Unemployment at its peak
Resources depleted
Yet there is no signs of any revolt and there would be none
You can't expect sheep's to act like a wolf
Am not sure what you are talking about?

But all survey shows that good sizeable population will still vote for PMLN (around 40%)
Even surveys done by PTI YouTube channels suggest that(like Naya Pakistan)

This is a disappointment since I would have hoped that that population would vote for IPP the new party

I believe the situation economically will be in a downward trajectory for an extended period of time. With the current kleptocracy regime at the helm, the downward spiral will be hard to arrest.

I am not sure how the establishment will be cut down to size and across the board accountability will take place, but I am quite confident we are heading towards that direction eventually.

When would the match stick be lit and how the events will unfold towards that situation, no one knows.
As long as dollar keeps improving against rupee we should be good.
It's at 320 hopefully 500 by December

With Rs devaluing at a healthy rate of 10% YoY, real estate sector that was scamming the Overseas Pakistanis is as good as dead.

Other types of investment would be very risky considering the fascist regime in Pakistan.

And then you have Dar the economic hitman.

All stars aligned towards an economic destruction.

Is simple 2+2 .... expense are much higher than income ... our babu need v8,free housing , free phone, free travel , motorcades, security .... you need to work hard to provide these luxuries ...this is your job...don t ask question ... PTI murdabad ...

Yarr simply remove all these perks from these retiring armed forces and from these govt workers decrease the freaking defence budget those those rich elite class who haven't not given a single penny and see the difference

So how do you like the change in the situation of common man after April 2022 ?
And while you are dishing out hate, why leave out Shahbaz Sharif? Unless you are impressed by his achievements compared to failures of PTI regime.

If you've to compare Imran Khan with corrupt to the core politicians to paint him in a more positive light then you need to hear yourself first.

I'm an old geezer in his mid-30s and I've never casted a single vote in my life. What does that tell you about my quote/unquote "political allegiance"?

With Rs devaluing at a healthy rate of 10% YoY, real estate sector that was scamming the Overseas Pakistanis is as good as dead.

Other types of investment would be very risky considering the fascist regime in Pakistan.

And then you have Dar the economic hitman.

All stars aligned towards an economic destruction.

We are trying to get out of the real estate market and selling it off, and it's damn painful.

Its hopeless, we are a fuedal people, we are farmers who tilled the land for our masters. We just dont have the fight in us. You cannot eradicate generations of living a certain way. We are a very tame people, low in testosterone.

Plan b is to sell nuclear weapons to saudis for 100b$

Am not sure what you are talking about?

But all survey shows that good sizeable population will still vote for PMLN (around 40%)
Even surveys done by PTI YouTube channels suggest that(like Naya Pakistan)

This is a disappointment since I would have hoped that that population would vote for IPP the new party

As long as dollar keeps improving against rupee we should be good.
It's at 320 hopefully 500 by December
That update really fuxxed up your brain didn’t it.
I do hope bonga munir sells NW to Saudi’s and gets caught with his pants down and army and country are sanctioned internationally and US goes in and takes them away. Then PA is left completely naked and shunned and sanctioned by all countries and people finally wake up and take control of their country from the duffers…

Under the current set of Faujeets country has no need for a large army or NW’s..

Back
Top Bottom