What's new

Dare Vietnamese people criticize Viet government or contact anti-CPV people?

esolve

Reaction score
Country
China
just read this post on a Taiwanese forum:

分享幾件越南人的故事和我的親身經歷

1.A 是和台灣人結婚的越南人,曾經在台灣的某天主教非政府組織工作,負責為越南
勞工和越南新娘處理法律事宜,該組織的負責人是一個越南神父,被越南政府列入
黑名單禁止入境越南,據該神父的說法是因為協助越南勞工而擋到太多人的財路。
不過在該處工作的也不只A 一個越南人,本來也不是什麼大事,不知為何越南當局
認為A 太過積極協助該神父,所以在台灣的時候,一直有越南線民向越南當局報告
A 的行蹤,回越南時還被人跟蹤,最近一次持越南護照打算回越南探親時,機場的
越南海關拒絕A 入境,原機遣返,原來不知不覺中已被列入黑名單無法再入境了。

2.B 以結婚名義來到台灣,來到台灣後都在顧檳榔攤,而且還發現男方已經有老婆了
,恍然大悟發現是假結婚,原來男方只是想找個免費勞工,逃脫出來後,受到前述
非政府組織協助,並在安置期間積極學習中文,回越南後在台資企業找到需要中文
的工作,生活大有改善。但是,越南公安知道B 曾經和該非政府組織長期接觸後,
三不五時就找B 去泡茶聊天,讓B 不勝其擾。

3.我以前在世新大學台灣立報的越南文四方報工作時,某期出刊日適逢4 月30日,即
南北越統一紀念日,因此編輯部特別選了一篇美國之音關於越戰反思的特別專訪,
想向讀者呈現不同於越南官方的觀點。刊出後,有越南官方色彩的廣告商打電話來
關切,要求我們不要再刊登這類文章,否則會考慮抽廣告。

4.某次有海外越南人參訪四方報,送客時,對方走過打工的越南留學生C 旁邊,於是
我問越南留學生C :「怎麼不打個招呼啊?」
C 神色緊張地揮手:「我不要啊,那個人反對共產黨,我不敢和她說話。」

I will translate it later or some one else can do it here
the basic idea is that if you get in touch with anti-CPV(Communist party of Vietnam), you will be blocked by Vietnam government from entering Vietnam.

Sad to see our vietnamese brothers being mistreated by their own government.

Sounds like the VCP is much more competent controlling oversea vietnamese than they do domestically,witch I find quite doubtful. Story 4 looks especially fake,I imagine that kind of scenario only applies to north koreans.:lol: so take a grain of salt with these stories considering they are from a taiwanese forum where anti-communism sentiment runs rampant for obvious reasons.

Come on, someone please translates it already. I don't want to make any hasty comments. Like those two above ^.

the basic idea is that if you get in touch with anti-CPV(Communist party of Vietnam), you will be blocked by Vietnam government from entering Vietnam.
Its depend, if u r famous oversea VNese singer and u wanna make a good show in VN, u may allowed to enter VN if u dont use anti-VCP songs.

just read this post on a Taiwanese forum:

分享幾件越南人的故事和我的親身經歷

1.A 是和台灣人結婚的越南人,曾經在台灣的某天主教非政府組織工作,負責為越南
勞工和越南新娘處理法律事宜,該組織的負責人是一個越南神父,被越南政府列入
黑名單禁止入境越南,據該神父的說法是因為協助越南勞工而擋到太多人的財路。
不過在該處工作的也不只A 一個越南人,本來也不是什麼大事,不知為何越南當局
認為A 太過積極協助該神父,所以在台灣的時候,一直有越南線民向越南當局報告
A 的行蹤,回越南時還被人跟蹤,最近一次持越南護照打算回越南探親時,機場的
越南海關拒絕A 入境,原機遣返,原來不知不覺中已被列入黑名單無法再入境了。

2.B 以結婚名義來到台灣,來到台灣後都在顧檳榔攤,而且還發現男方已經有老婆了
,恍然大悟發現是假結婚,原來男方只是想找個免費勞工,逃脫出來後,受到前述
非政府組織協助,並在安置期間積極學習中文,回越南後在台資企業找到需要中文
的工作,生活大有改善。但是,越南公安知道B 曾經和該非政府組織長期接觸後,
三不五時就找B 去泡茶聊天,讓B 不勝其擾。

3.我以前在世新大學台灣立報的越南文四方報工作時,某期出刊日適逢4 月30日,即
南北越統一紀念日,因此編輯部特別選了一篇美國之音關於越戰反思的特別專訪,
想向讀者呈現不同於越南官方的觀點。刊出後,有越南官方色彩的廣告商打電話來
關切,要求我們不要再刊登這類文章,否則會考慮抽廣告。

4.某次有海外越南人參訪四方報,送客時,對方走過打工的越南留學生C 旁邊,於是
我問越南留學生C :「怎麼不打個招呼啊?」
C 神色緊張地揮手:「我不要啊,那個人反對共產黨,我不敢和她說話。」

Fine, Google Translate at work for me:

Vietnamese share a few stories and my personal experience

1.A is married to Vietnamese and Taiwanese, a Catholic NGO work has been in Taiwan, responsible for Vietnam
Labour and Vietnamese brides deal with legal matters, the person in charge of the organization is a Vietnamese priest, it was included in the Vietnamese government
Prohibition of entry blacklist Vietnam, according to the priest's argument is to assist Vietnam because labor and stop getting money to too many people.
But not only A a Vietnamese working there, would not a big deal, I do not know why the Vietnamese authorities
A thought too actively assist the priest, so when in Taiwan, Viet Nam has been reported to the Vietnamese authorities Cousin
A whereabouts, back to Vietnam Shihai being followed, most recently in Vietnam passport holders going back to Vietnam to visit relatives, airport
A Vietnam Customs refused entry, the original machine repatriation, the original unknowingly have been unable to re-enter the blacklisted.

2.B came to Taiwan in the name of marriage, she came to Taiwan are in the care of betel nut stand, but also found that the man has a wife
, Suddenly found to be false marriage, the original man just want to find free labor, after the escape, by the aforementioned
NGO assistance and active learning during the placement of Chinese, back to Vietnam to find in Taiwan-funded enterprises need Chinese
Work, life greatly improved. However, the Vietnamese public security know B once and the NGO after long-term exposure,
From time to time to find B to tea chat, let B cope with their.

3. I was alive before the new University of Taiwan's legislature Vietnamese newspaper reported that work of the Quartet, a period Chukan day falls on April 30, that
The more the anniversary of the North-South unification, so editors chose a VOA Special special interview on Vietnam reflection,
Readers want to render official view is different from Vietnam. After published, the official colors of the Vietnamese called to advertisers
Concern, asked us not to publish such articles, otherwise it will consider pumping advertisements.

4. a particular overseas Vietnamese visiting Quartet reported that when a visitor, the other Vietnamese students to work through the next C, then
I asked the Vietnamese Students C: "how not say hello ah?"
C look nervously waved: "I do not, ah, man against the Communist Party, I can not speak to her."

Hard to grasp, but I kind of get the story.

1. You know VN communists have really bad blood with Catholic followers, as they tend to stir up troubles in VN. Everything in the name of God, you know. So customers might be extra picky then deny entry for people with much religious activities records, kinda like Singaporean customers deny VNese women because they might be hookers.

2. It's normal in VN. If the police find you suspicious, they will invite you for a little chat or two. Not all will receive rough treatment, and I believe the one does the talking is just normal police around the area.

3. VOA is official considered an anti-communism channel. Govt internet providers even block it here.

4. Personal feeling. Or maybe C is afraid of being like B. People get nervous around the police you know.

Hope that clear up your misunderstanding. Unless you take anti-communism actions like printing propaganda, rallying people, spread fliers with unsuitable message and images, etc, you have little to fear. I have police friends and whenever we talk about corruptions and bad things about govts, they just feel uncomfortable yet never try to shut us up or invite us for tea in their office :).

Back
Top Bottom