What's new

Darul Uloom Deoband advises against multiple marriages

There i read according to user1:

2nd, 3rd and 4th wives should be either orphaned female children or widowed women. Am i right?

Why because giving good advise which can save many families getting destroy ...
Any way are you listing to them still....

Yep, that is the reason. After all, we believe such 'good advice' for the Muslims is availbale only from the 'benevolent' RAW or its sister concern the Mossad.

Yep, that is the reason. After all, we believe such 'good advice' for the Muslims is availbale only from the 'benevolent' RAW or its sister concern the Mossad.

Darululoom Deoband is a RAW and Mossad conspiracy now? Try saying that in Deoband:lol:

but zakir nakir is in favor of multiple marriges

Isn't Zakir Naik the Mullah with all of his family on the show (except wife:girl_wacko: probably due to obvious Hijab reasons).

This guy is guilty of nepotism in broad daylight.

Zakir Naik is not God/Quran, but, considering the plight of Muslims in India, there will be many Muslim women who will be in dire need of companionship/financial security for them and for their children.

There i read according to user1:

2nd, 3rd and 4th wives should be either orphaned female children or widowed women. Am i right?

Please read my previous post; NO CHILDREN. Quran is eloquent enough, just read the verses again.

you know what else suits the modern age?
Adultry
Cheating
Fornication
Sodomy
etc etc
if you call this "modernization" then you can keep it.
I will keep my universal morals over your temporary ones.

Besides, don't people marry like trees and stuff in India?
And there is even one area where a girl marries two husbands.
So I advise Hindus to get their house in order before talking about others.

There is clear saying in Quran to "Merry only one". Here Darul Uloom or Darul Alim doesn't matter. What matters is direct order from the Quran which is already asking Muslims to "merry only one".

-- BUT -- I OBJECT TO ONE PART OF DARUL-ALOOM'S SAYING! Relegion has nothing to do with being Indian. If somebody is Muslim, he is Muslim because he said Kalima by his tongue, heart and acts of life. ALSO Muslim can marry 4 without any darul-aloom to allow or forbid. What are the sayings are Islam are independent of time, space and countries.

Darululoom Deoband is a RAW and Mossad conspiracy now? Try saying that in Deoband:lol:

He'd be ripped apart..
Deoband has actually given sound correct advice..
It takes a lot more than just money to have more than one wife and be just.

the decision is ethical and justified...good that they are entering 21th century and not living in 15th century like some in PDF

So, you think it requires a thorough planning for the RAW and Mossad to have a link with Deoband in India? You're very smart. I hope the agents working for the RAW and Mossad have your level of IQ.

I did a double take when I read this in the newspaper.

I do not know how this has not become big news here amongst us Indians.

This is a HUGE step towards India coming together towards a Uniform Civil Code much sooner than most of us could have earlier imagined.

Its moments and bits of news like these that repose some of my lost faith in the system and make me believe that there is a lot of back channel work that goes on into the making of a nation and keeping it together.

Stuff people like us would never get to know or see or read about.

Kudos to the Muslim community. Kudos to India.

Back
Top Bottom