What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Surely there is no such word!
Yeah even I tried googling the word.
Even asked the guy who tweeted KSEPANATRE and Rafeal in a single line. But he seems to have disappeared in thin air.
Since it was mentioned after sophisticated weapons, I have a feeling that it is related to RADAR. Possible?

Benagli word for missile is ksepanastra
Trying to be funny? :confused:
Btw the word ends with E not A.

I heard of a thread where in u single handedly destroyed every fan boy's of arjun's Way bak in pdf...

yikes. I don't even recall that. Must have been in the days of qsaark and S-2 before my first sabbatical. The latter was an american artillery guy (i think) and was on about 'highway of death' et al.. would be going on about M1s and had to get down to KE Penetrators .. and right to turbine vs diesels ...arjun was a casualty in that:enjoy:

I had a hunch that KSEPANATRE is a French word.

So still no answer?
Sigh! :(

Not Nadal.:confused:
The guy mentioned sophisticated weapons and rafael in his tweet.

@anant_s As a french speaker,I can tell you,that no such words exist nor means anything in our language,forget about it. ;-)

Last edited:
@Abingdonboy ,

I wish @vstol jockey could have been here. I had invited him and i hope he joins the party here. And you do know where to find him ;)

I said about the benchmarking aspect discussed in the CCS meeting
upload_2016-9-15_21-15-49.png

upload_2016-9-15_21-14-10.png

I have said before about MII and also about the exit clause
upload_2016-9-15_21-10-33.png

Just now vstol expanded it further when i said about MII (Xposting from another forum). Thsi actually helps us connect the dots and see the much bigger picture.

upload_2016-9-15_21-12-25.png

So if its purely off the shelf and there is no MII - 80 Rafales.

I queried him further and got this as revert

upload_2016-9-15_21-24-59.png

largest operator implies more than 286, in line with what i have always said here in this forum. and Vstol hav also been saying this for a very very long time.

and

upload_2016-9-15_21-30-51.png

This does open up a complete path of actually seeing the true face of offset implementation if audit is actually done. For long we as a country has been duped. American side have actually given us simulators under offsets implementation. That is the level weapon dealers have gone to see they actually use offset for fooling us day and night.

A audit will show trruly what is the reality and how much actually one is adhering to the agreement.

BTW his views about another MII line actually syncs pretty much with what you and I have been saying or long.

upload_2016-9-15_21-29-6.png

I hope his idea /concept of LSA gets chosen or heavily borrowed from LSA a new LCA variant comes out.

yikes. I don't even recall that. Must have been in the days of qsaark and S-2 before my first sabbatical. The latter was an american artillery guy (i think) and was on about 'highway of death' et al.. would be going on about M1s and had to get down to KE Penetrators .. and right to turbine vs diesels ...arjun was a casualty in that:enjoy:
It was way bak in 2009 or 10

Yeah even I tried googling the word.
Even asked the guy who tweeted KSEPANATRE and Rafeal in a single line. But he seems to have disappeared in thin air.
Since it was mentioned after sophisticated weapons, I have a feeling that it is related to RADAR. Possible?

Trying to be funny? :confused:
Btw the word ends with E not A.
No i am not. The guy you quoted is bengali rss guy. You can ask him you want and also spelling mistake by him, i am guessing. Sometimes things are simpler than we expect.

No i am not. The guy you quoted is bengali rss guy. You can ask him you want and also spelling mistake by him, i am guessing. Sometimes things are simpler than we expect.
Good observation. :tup:
Yes he is a Bengali. Now that it's confirmed that it's not a French word, I'll wait for his reply.

We don't know that. They will try to make it cheaper than what we are getting right now.

Second and third contracts are always cheaper for the same hardware. IN contract will obviously be more expensive.

Well, let's talk about it when we know. Talk is free, money as far as I'm aware, is not.

Are we expecting step 7 and 8 both on 23?
Not sure.. Step 7 for sure.

Step 8 can be done in case upper echleon are in town but thats a difficult choice bcz then Prez Hollande will also be here.

BTW do you know whats in 21st September? :D
Yes yes its another CCS meeting as well as date for cabinet level approvals :angel:

@Abingdonboy @Vergennes @Picdelamirand-oil

Back
Top Bottom