What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

OUPS !
Just have a look to B2 bomber..... beautifull curves....
View attachment 423068
B2 isn't round.

Q0JL9.jpg

No true stealth plane is round shaped.
stealthbomber2.jpg

But Rafale is
Rafale.jpg

Also lack of internal weapon's bay means easy detection.

NO NO NO.
It reach Mach 1.4 with 6AAM without PC !

YOU JUST CREATE THE GENERATION IN THE ENGINE !!!! are you paid by LM ?

It's BS.
Super cruise with 50KN dry engine? No way. Please provide some credible source for your claim.

The Sugar box F35 need more thrust and request more PC to fly at lower speed ! It's all but stealthier in IR !

In terms of IR signature, primary factors are size, speed and engine emissions. Rafale has two M88 engines producing a total of 9.953 kgf on dry thrust and 15.077 kgf thrust in reheat, compared to 12.700/19.512 kgf for the F135. Further, since Rafale’s engine emissions are divided in two engines, leading to increased cooling due to greater ratio of plume surface area to crosssection. While normally this advantage would be negated by aerodynamic superiority of single-engined aircraft, this is not the case here. F-35s unaerodynamic fuselage means that it requires full dry thrust to achieve speed of Mach 0,95, while Rafale supercruises at Mach 1,4 at equivalent engine setting, and with 6 missiles. Consequently, Rafale has significantly lower engine IR signature when compared to the F-35 at same speed. Rafale also has smaller frontal and side signature,

And don't forget F35 need to open its internal bays often to refresh itself.... cold plane you say ?
F35 has many issues because of its stealthy design but this doesn't justify flaws of Rafale which is a non stealth plane.

F35 helmet is more like a fireman helmet than a fighter helmet.
View attachment 423073

It breaks the small pilot neck.
And the F35 system is unable to follow a ground moving target ! no need of a complicated helmet to do so few.
F-35 helmet is computer in pilot's face. It provides complete HUD and motion controls inside pilot's helmet. A ground breaking feature of its kind. No other plane has this feature. not even Rafale.

Sure.
It's why it is unable to sustain more than 7G.
Design choices. They had to choose between maneuverability and stealth.

Same for the so called "less than 100$million" F35...
You are including early development costs. F35's flyaway cost is $90 million and soon will fall down to $70 million.

Still even if we count it is a $100+ mill plane it still is cheaper then Rafale which was sold to Indian Air Force at a ripoff price of $220 million a piece for 36 planes.

That's been done dozens of times. He is well known as a false flagger, who enjoys a certain degree of protection.

Why don't you develop a sense of humour? We have enough pompous idiots, don't need any more.
I don't like false flaggers either from BD or from any other nations.
Residing don't show anyone's nationality.

Hiding nationality is also treated as a lie and there are some idiots here who love to hide their actual nationality.

And request you not to post more spams and behave like a big "I'

I don't like false flaggers either from BD or from any other nations.
Residing don't show anyone's nationality.

Hiding nationality is also treated as a lie and there are some idiots here who love to hide their actual nationality.

And request you not to post more spams and behave like a big "I'

'Spams'? What was I selling in those spams, toothpaste? Are you sure you know what spamming means?

'Spams'? What was I selling in those spams, toothpaste? Are you sure you know what spamming means?
Surely, I can help you for the same
spam
noun
irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
Enhance you vocabulary than you will understand that promotional content is only a part of spam but it is justified as Irrelevant content to any category.

I again request you not post any off-topic post and also do not force me to respond to your spams.

Good Day

Surely, I can help you for the same

Enhance you vocabulary than you will understand that promotional content is only a part of spam but it is justified as Irrelevant content to any category.

I again request you not post any off-topic post and also do not force me to respond to your spams.

Good Day

LOL.

So, wise man, you think irrelevant content is spam? That's not what your definition says. Perhaps you need to change the definition, or, better still, improve your vocabulary.

LOL.

So, wise man, you think irrelevant content is spam? That's not what your definition says. Perhaps you need to change the definition, or, better still, improve your vocabulary.
If you want to be dumb than no one can help it.

After lot of request of not posting any off-topic Content (Spam), you are again n again posting the same, This shows your level of understandings.

Last warning: Stick with the topic and do not post more spams, Otherwise I have to unfollow you.

If you want to be dumb than no one can help it.

After lot of request of not posting any off-topic Content (Spam), you are again n again posting the same, This shows your level of understandings.

Last warning: Stick with the topic and do not post more spams, Otherwise I have to unfollow you.

Oooh!

He's getting violent!!

Whatever it may show about me, it shows your lack of elementary spelling ability.

Whatever it may show about me, it shows your lack of elementary spelling ability.
Do you really want to discuss on elementary spelling knowledge?
just look on your below mentioned posts. Why are you behaving like a STUPID who made mistakes but didn't agrees to accept them?

If you have any queries, you may start a conversation. There is no need to ruin this thread.
Truly pithetic. You nailed it right. Takes an outside point of view to really get things in pisspective.

Pithetic. Criticising a poor guy just because he likes colour in his flags. Read his posts, read the content (not this one, but one that has content). And look at his brilliant, artistic use of emoticons.

@The Eagle Take care of this person And other false flagger ( @Dark Lord Forever )

Do you really want to discuss on elementary spelling knowledge?
just look on your below mentioned posts. Why are you behaving like a STUPID who made mistakes but didn't agrees to accept them?

If you have any queries, you may start a conversation. There is no need to ruin this thread.

@The Eagle Take care of this person And other false flagger ( @Dark Lord Forever )

ROTFL.

Those were plays on the mistakes that the idiot made. Read his post, then read mine.

And aren't you late ignoring me? You were to have done so on my next post, and that's come and gone.

Those were plays on the mistakes that the idiot made. Read his post, then read mine
Capture.JPG

He is another dumb and you followed him/her with more intensity...
And aren't you late ignoring me? You were to have done so on my next post, and that's come and gone.

I already mentioned Admin in the last post.
I think some ADMINS seriously look over the issues when pointed out by someone.
Waiting for a permanent solution.

View attachment 423100
He is another dumb and you followed him/her with more intensity...

Another dumb what? Where did you pick up your English, in a kabadi shop?

I already mentioned Admin in the last post.
I think some ADMINS seriously look over the issues when pointed out by someone.
Waiting for a permanent solution.

You could have asked me, I'd have given you a negative rating, and we could have gone on. You still haven't ignored me. So it was just big talk.

I never care for biased Ratings..:disagree:
you may use your biased mentality...:crazy:
I generally find Negative rating for Indian member (except false flaggers):offtopic:

I was just trying to be helpful, avoiding you having to ask here and there. It is amusing how you are blundering around, without a clue about what happened, and seeing everything through your blinkered, limited vision and your severely impaired communications skills.

Let me summarise: an idiot who is a false flagger was being mocked. You completely missed it, with your earnest, sincere and clueless focus on the possible friction content of the exchanges, and got more and more confused about what was going on.

In future, engage in conversations, or in arguments, only with your peers. Try to stay out of the way of others. And try not to make a fool of yourself by appealing to the Mods against someone who has an impeccable record, a record built over eight years, not a few months. A record unlike yours, with your 7 negatives.

Now I've had enough of your boring, badly worded, poorly spelt and half-witted posts, and I am going to leave you to stew in your own juice.

In future, engage in conversations, or in arguments, only with your peers. Try to stay out of the way of others. And try not to make a fool of yourself by appealing to the Mods against someone who has an impeccable record, a record built over eight years, not a few months. A record unlike yours, with your 7 negatives.
Enjoy licking...:enjoy:

Enjoy licking...:enjoy:

Weren't you the tiger-heart screaming for the moderators to step in? LOL.

Hilarious.

When it's you, everythings all right, you are carrying forward the total ambience of the group.

When it's someone else, then you scream for the moderators.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom