What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Ed6tUc6WkAEr2zL

Does the package includes the pilots as well...we all know the IAF pilots capabilities.

Heading to Al Dhafrah Air Base, UAE most probably

Yes. Will arrive by 29th July in India.

@The Eagle Finally, Indians are starting to hype it up,
Soon Twitter will be full of “Welcome Rafale”,
It should be that time, That, Mujahid saheb should drop the bomb over the Indians :lol::partay:

I don't see any reason to do so... or don't need to. CAS has already conveyed the message to whom it may concern.

However, we can tag them above Arabian Sea, International Waters, phor phun.:woot:

Yes. Will arrive by 29th July in India.

I don't see any reason to do so... or don't need to. CAS has already conveyed the message to whom it may concern.

However, we can tag them above Arabian Sea, International Waters, phor phun.:woot:
Hehehe,

Imagine, An Armed Thunder over Arabian sea, Locks a Rafale over Indian waters,
And suddenly Rafale’s RWR starts bleeping :D:D

Rafales are unarmed

Hehehe,

Imagine, An Armed Thunder over Arabian sea, Locks a Rafale over Indian waters,
And suddenly Rafale’s RWR starts bleeping :D:D

Rafales are unarmed

For Indian members! That was on lighter note boys. Congrats to have your new fighter. I am happy that at-least it will raise the bar in region and specifically from Pakistan's point of view, will result in healthy yet capable competition. Time to cope with quality.

For Indian members! That was on lighter note boys. Congrats to have your new fighter. I am happy that at-least it will raise the bar in region and specifically from Pakistan's point of view, will result in healthy yet capable competition. Time to cope with quality.
Yes,

Anyways, indians, Congrats For the New Father, Hope you keep them in the hangar instead of bringing them head to head to our MKI killer,
Rafales look good in the hangar than burning on the ground

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom