What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

I am very sure India will go for another 100+ Rafale jet...It is going to be same like SU30-MKI....First India went for couple squadron of MKI... now we have 270+ MKI.
France doesn't really have the Capacity to produce that many in a few years

Meteor is the game changer here.It reversed PAF's one remaining advantage that f-16 AMRAAMs had ,but those will now be outclassed by meteor which is just a new gen missile with massive range.Nor can PAF equalize this advantage anytime soon because there is no comparable missile available on the market ,and nothing the chinese have to offer can match it.Only latest AIM-120D would be a an equal,and thats off limits.

Have you read the concerns shown by American generals about china recent PL-15 meteor class BVR ? And SD 10 A is not any less capable than current BVR in the markets. How many current BVR provides dual active passive guidance like SD 10 ?

Have you read the concerns shown by American generals about china recent PL-15 meteor class BVR ? And SD 10 A is not any less capable than current BVR in the markets. How many current BVR provides dual active passive guidance like SD 10 ?
American generals are always "concerned"...so that they can justify trillion dollar f35 and it's allied weapons programmes and to keep em running!

Are you serious
Absolutely!

American generals are always "concerned"...so that they can justify trillion dollar f35 and it's allied weapons programmes and to keep em running!

Absolutely!

That is the lamest explanation i have heard. Until you go through what american general actually said about the PL 15 dont assume it is regarding F 35

mm.jpg

That is the lamest explanation i have heard. Until you go through what american general actually said about the PL 15 dont assume it is regarding F 35
What I meant is....they always show 'concern' to keep their programmes running or funding for new programmes....
Ever heard for FAMRAAM? It's the ramjet version of aim120d...funding for this project was halted....but the generals are keen to revive it by showing fake concerns!!
China is atleast a decade away from achieving western missile technology!!

We will produce rest 100+ Rafales in India. Just wait n watch. History is repeating itself jst like SU30 mki procurement :)
I doubt the french would allow their frontline fighter be built in India.

Back
Top Bottom