What's new

Dawat-e-Islami comes under military’s radar

Sir I want my children to follow complete Islam which Includes fighting against Kufr with weapons and INSHALLAH when ever I will have kids I will teach about Jihad and fighting in the way of ALLAH and sacrificing every thing for ALLAH from the day now if you want to call that brainwashing call it but I take it as Islam

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Yes to me and each and every Muslim on the face of the earth

Atta boy, thats the spirit.

@ Ahmad, you have got his answer.

Yes, i have got his answer now, i couldnt open the forum for the last 2 days so i couldnt respond, the point is, he is being hypocrate, then why he is against the TTP? TTP is exactly doing what he claims. Even the application of Jihad has become selective according to its locations nowdays. sad.

Yes, i have got his answer now, i couldnt open the forum for the last 2 days so i couldnt respond, the point is, he is being hypocrate, then why he is against the TTP? TTP is exactly doing what he claims. Even the application of Jihad has become selective according to its locations nowdays. sad.
TTP is working for India funded by RAW and MOSSAD and is killing Muslims Jihad is allowed against Kafirs not Muslims even they are involved in Sin

TTP is working for India funded by RAW and MOSSAD and is killing Muslims Jihad is allowed against Kafirs not Muslims even they are involved in Sin

oh man, same old stuff. you delibarately saying all these to convince your own mind.

A military official, when approached, tried to downplay the move by authorities to stop the growing influence of Dawat-e-Islami in the armed forces.
“It is nothing new. We have zero-tolerance for all such organisations within the military,” the official insisted.
Huh? Now where have I heard this before? :cheesy:

oh man, same old stuff. you delibarately saying all these to convince your own mind.
MR I know with proves which I can't share here Sir Jihad is not done against Muslim that is order of Quran and Sunnah Sir Read them to know

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

The clowns on this forum are growing by the day! Sheeesh! This type of nonsense is nothing but trolling. The standard of PDF is heading downhill with such idiotic statements and comments. But yeah, the RSS is being funded by the ISI to kill the kafirs and non believers! Muslims getting killed in the process is just collateral damage!

Oh, never mind. Next.

MR I know with proves which I can't share here Sir Jihad is not done against Muslim that is order of Quran and Sunnah Sir Read them to know

You are the Best Entertainer I have come across on PDF. Carry on the Good Work.

if you dont want to put the prove here, then dont talk. but the reality is, they are as enemy of india as much they are yours and mine.

if you dont want to put the prove here, then dont talk. but the reality is, they are as enemy of india as much they are yours and mine.
Mr even Wikki leaks include the facts about funding of TTP by India

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

You are the Best Entertainer I have come across on PDF. Carry on the Good Work.
Mr I am telling Quran and Sunnah and I don't need any ones approval Sir go read your books first

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

The clowns on this forum are growing by the day! Sheeesh! This type of nonsense is nothing but trolling. The standard of PDF is heading downhill with such idiotic statements and comments. But yeah, the RSS is being funded by the ISI to kill the kafirs and non believers! Muslims getting killed in the process is just collateral damage!

Oh, never mind. Next.
Mr even the wikki leaks have exposed this the funding of TTP and Baloch Terrorists by India

Mr even Wikki leaks include the facts about funding of TTP by India

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Mr I am telling Quran and Sunnah and I don't need any ones approval Sir go read your books first

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Mr even the wikki leaks have exposed this the funding of TTP and Baloch Terrorists by India

ok, give me the link for it.

What you read becomes proof, you are great SIR.
Sir your country loves to quote all those stuff from wikkileaks which is against Pakistan now why are you complaining when I am telling you about these leaks Sir you a also really very great

Sir your country loves to quote all those stuff from wikkileaks which is against Pakistan now why are you complaining when I am telling you about these leaks Sir you a also really very great

No Sir, I am nothing in front of you, Ask anyone on this forum, You are the Greatest Sir.

Back
Top Bottom