What's new

Dawn.com: Xinjiang crackdown on ethnic minorities at the heart of China's Belt and Road

I am aware that minorities have special rights. But the collateral damage in this "assimilation," due to some horrific terrorism events in the past decade in Xinjiang, is their religious identity.
That newspaper has been writing "vile nonsense" about every country including India, US and EU countries. Why don't you tell the whole picture? Hypocrite. It is why the news outlet is unbiased.

You are a naive child. What the Shiekh demands that's what the newspaper writes, only a fool will assume Al Jazeera is an unbiased organization. They write what suits Qatar's interests.

You are very great at linking countries here and there but you never think how valid your linkage is. Al Jazeera is probably the most unbiased news out there if you ever bothered to check their news out at all.

They have pinned down US representatives on cover of Afghanistan and Iraq. They have talked excessively about Indian brutalities and BJP extremism. And they have even have asked hard hitting questions from Pakistani diplomats on JeM.

They have been "brutal" on everyone. Which is why many countries don't like them and banned them including India. How would you know though, you never check what anyone has to say or show. For you the fact that there origin is outside China is enough to say they are US poodles.

You are obviously ignorant of ongoing things in Al jareeza. Al jareeza started in 1996 as an independent Arabs news channel and was not under any influence. Of cos it will report any truth even regards to US atrocities in middle East. You know what. The report on US acts in middle East is so bad that they ask Qatar on behalf of US to buy over All jareeza in 2009. Guess what. Al jareeza is now an agency working for Qatar and US government promoting their propaganda.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-al-jazeera-qatari-foreign-policy

Name me a link from Al jareeza website which talk about world cup 2022 scandal and bribe from Qatar monarchy.

Last edited:
The West is hoping for a rupture of relationship between predominantly Islamic nations and China. It is not going to happen.

Whilst all might not be dandy, there is a day and night difference between Muslim hating USA and a peace loving China. The US is a renowned Israel puppet who likes to bomb and kill Muslims all over the world. China doesn’t colonize and rape Muslims in prisons. It is beyond hilarious how a renowned Muslim hating bloc is highlighting the plight of Muslims in China LOL

America can beg and hope for China criticism from Islamic nations. It won’t come. America is all alone in its BS propaganda. I love it though how the Yankees and her cronies are yearning and begging others for condemning China.

Business is business. We deal with the Americans who bomb our territory, we're not about to back out of the biggest investment project in our history because the rabidly atheist Chinese are oppressing thier domestic Muslim population (allegedly).

The truth is there is no smoke without fire and the Chinese as business people ought to consider the impact on thier brand. The world is not a place where saner minds prevail. Western propaganda mixed with probable Chinese excesses will damage thier brand. What remains to be seen is the extent of that damage. Of course the Chinese will only suffer economically, the wider impact of any anti Chinese activities along OBOR countries have political and possibly security issues for the impacted countries.

Frankly if I wanted to destroy OBOR, this is exactly what I would do.

You are obviously ignorant of ongoing things in Al jareeza. Al jareeza started in 1996 as an independent Arabs news channel and was not under any influence. Of cos it will report any truth even regards to US atrocities in middle East. You know what. The report on US acts in middle East is so bad that they ask Qatar on behalf of US to buy over All jareeza in 2009. Guess what. Al jareeza is now an agency working for Qatar and US government promoting their propaganda.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-al-jazeera-qatari-foreign-policy

Name me a link from Al jareeza website which talk about world cup 2022 scandal and bribe from Qatar monarchy.

You are a naive child. What the Shiekh demands that's what the newspaper writes, only a fool will assume Al Jazeera is an unbiased organization. They write what suits Qatar's interests.

Whatever floats your boat. You think Al Jazeera is biased, with all-the-world around news outlets but CGTN, a Chinese news outlet designed for global consumption, is all good.

Anyways, no point in this argument. It will clearly have no end. But kindly don't try to compare Balochistan situation to Xinjiang to save face, you are making it a precedent for Indians to quote.

The West is hoping for a rupture of relationship between predominantly Islamic nations and China. It is not going to happen.

Whilst all might not be dandy, there is a day and night difference between Muslim hating USA and a peace loving China. The US is a renowned Israel puppet who likes to bomb and kill Muslims all over the world. China doesn’t colonize and rape Muslims in prisons. It is beyond hilarious how a renowned Muslim hating bloc is highlighting the plight of Muslims in China LOL

America can beg and hope for China criticism from Islamic nations. It won’t come. America is all alone in its BS propaganda. I love it though how the Yankees and her cronies are yearning and begging others for condemning China.

You are right. The west is hypocritic. I don't think they are doing it for Muslims, they obviously have vested interests. But, this case is true nonetheless.

Do you consider Turkey also to be a western and non Islamic country?

Whatever floats your boat. You think Al Jazeera is biased, with all-the-world around news outlets but CGTN, a Chinese news outlet designed for global consumption, is all good.

Anyways, no point in this argument. It will clearly have no end. But kindly don't try to compare Balochistan situation to Xinjiang to save face, you are making it a precedent for Indians to quote.

You are right. The west is hypocritic. I don't think they are doing it for Muslims, they obviously have vested interests. But, this case is true nonetheless.

Do you consider Turkey also to be a western and non Islamic country?

China is extremely careful. The West would love to exploit the Muslim connection in China. Now one could argue about how China is dealing with this matter, but it is simply a precaution measure.

We have already seen how the West loves to exploit religious and ethnic fault-lines in many nations across the world. China won’t let that happen because it has worked very hard to get where it finds itself today. No doubt China is instilling nationalism and patriotism among its Islamic populace. I don’t blame them for it. China won’t allow ISIS likeminded radicalization to ruin its nation.

Anyways, no point in this argument. It will clearly have no end. But kindly don't try to compare Balochistan situation to Xinjiang to save face, you are making it a precedent for Indians to quote.[/QUOTE]

I find it hilarious that you believe Al Jazeera is an unbiased news organization. I never said any of the Chinese news outlets are better this was your assumption. I would rather believe my own eyes, after all, I have worked in China traveled extensively and have great friends who have spoken on this topic. This is the difference between me and you. You find the comparison of Xinjiang and Balochistan uncomfortable and you prove my point. Don't be a hypocrite. I don't give a damn what an Indian thinks, the fact that you care about there opinion is mindblowing. We aren't going to agree so no point discussing it and losing our temper in the month of Ramadan.

Lol.. if u think CTGN reported about the unighur woman fake claim is also make up, the mother and brother they shown are also con artist. Feel free to fly to xinjiang and check their identify whether they are related to the woman who make fake claims to China. If u managed to prove CTGN claim about the woman falsehood is unreal, all the family members showed are fake. I will rebursed all your expense for the xinjiang trip.

Deal? Or u just a keyboard warriors promoting falsehood?

Large scale imprisonment and possible extermination of Uighurs in chins
Pdf - nope none of my business infact kill them all for all I care.
Large scale genocide of rohingyas in Burma's.
Pdf - nope none of my business infact kill them all for all I care. We will infact help by selling aircraft.
Guy gets thrashed for Interfering during encounter in Kashmir.
Pdf - oh hello no... greatest human right violation in history. Goes on complaining spree to China, US, UN, GCC.

Lol.. if u think CTGN reported about the unighur woman fake claim is also make up, the mother and brother they shown are also con artist. Feel free to fly to xinjiang and check their identify whether they are related to the woman who make fake claims to China. If u managed to prove CTGN claim about the woman falsehood is unreal, all the family members showed are fake. I will rebursed all your expense for the xinjiang trip.

Deal? Or u just a keyboard warriors promoting falsehood?

Yes, yes, only CGTN is truthful. Rest of the world are liars.

China is extremely careful. The West would love to exploit the Muslim connection in China. Now one could argue about how China is dealing with this matter, but it is simply a precaution measure.

We have already seen how the West loves to exploit religious and ethnic fault-lines in many nations across the world. China won’t let that happen because it has worked very hard to get where it finds itself today. No doubt China is instilling nationalism and patriotism among its Islamic populace. I don’t blame them for it. China won’t allow ISIS likeminded radicalization to ruin its nation.

By forcing off Islamic principles? Also, once again, you deflected but I will ask again: is Turkey then lying about China?

I agree with you. Dawn shall be closed down. This highly corrupted new agency serve the purpose of those going against the interest of Pakistan.

Why should DAWN be closed?? Its one of the most reputable news paper in Pakistan. Just because some people dont like what they publish, doesnt mean they are corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom