What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

You forgetting just last month over 1 million Kurds came out with Kurdistan flags in Turkey? You have short memory. Either you will give them autonomy and turn into a country like Iraq, or they will continue with PKK operation for the foreseeable future.
Better like this .But you Iranians are funny 10 million Iranians got out of Iran because they hate your Mullahs/police/country everywhere you use you proxys to make chaos but you know justice always comes and you justice is called Israel so i/Turkey can just wait you say to us we are just barking you really believe Iran would go to war with Israel because of Syria hahahhahahahahhah you are more barking than anyone in this region.

You forgetting just last month over 1 million Kurds came out with Kurdistan flags in Turkey? You have short memory. Either you will give them autonomy and turn into a country like Iraq, or they will continue with PKK operation for the foreseeable future.

Only one million? Doesn't Turkey have 15 million Kurds?

They only showed up with those flags because we let them. Iran doesn't let Azeri raise their flags but I'm sure when Iran allows that, 25 million Azeri in Iran will raise Azerbaijan flag.

Don't beat around the bush. Persians are only 50% of their country and you have been treating them very bad. They only need a chance.. one chance. When Iran loose their grip during US attack, it will be all over.

They only showed up with those flags because we let them. Iran doesn't let Azeri raise their flags but I'm sure when Iran allows that, 25 million Azeri in Iran will raise Azerbaijan flag.

Don't beat around the bush. Persians are only 50% of their country and you have been treating them very bad. They only need a chance.. one chance. When Iran loose their grip during US attack, it will be all over.

Why pray and wait for US to attack Iran? I thought you said that Turkey is the power-house in the region? So go ahead :)

They only showed up with those flags because we let them. Iran doesn't let Azeri raise their flags but I'm sure when Iran allows that 25 million Azeri in Iran will raise Azerbaijan flag.

Hahahahha "only one million" what world does this guy live in? As I said before, you are a frustrated refugee who has to come on the internet and dream up future possibilities of what may or may not happen.

Anybody can make up the BS you did. As an example I can say Turkey has 20 million Alevis, 20 million Kurds, 2 million Arabs and pretty much all your neighbours are enemies. Not to mention inviting Al-Qaedas on your land. That seems very serious.

It will be interesting if Turkey names Iran. I doubt it, it's easier to name Syria - but there's very little doubt in my mind it was Iran. The scale of the bombings, the fact there were two and the targets being 'soft' - it's classic Iran/Hez.

Of course there needs to be a response.

The problem Turkey has is that it jumped into this conflict with both feet. They made it public too. Erdogan was not clever. He could have still helped the FSA without making such a song and dance about it.

Putting yourself in the shoes of the mad Mullahs in Iran, it's obvious that you will target Turkey.

Iran sees their client state disintegrating. They need this client state to project their power and carry out regional terrorism. Iran has spent a lot of money and energy hijacking Lebanon using Hezbollah and making Syria a client state. They will not let it go so easily or allow Turkey to take Syria away from them.

This is sadly how Iran operates.

Lol still talking about refugee?

Assylum apllication of iranian people was 18125 in 2011 :sleep: . 6000 more and you would have the same apllication as 1 billion populaTed china and you are nearly on par with war destructed irak.

And you talk about refugees :) go visit the asylum center in schiphol.

Lol still talking about refugee?

Assylum apllication of iranian people was 18125 in 2011 :sleep: . 6000 more and you would have the same apllication as 1 billion populaTed china and you are nearly on par with war destructed irak.

And you talk about refugees :) go visit the asylum center in schiphol.
Yeah right many Turks who are in Europe are there for the money Iranians are here because Iran wants to kill them or have another opinion then the regime

It will be interesting if Turkey names Iran. I doubt it, it's easier to name Syria - but there's very little doubt in my mind it was Iran. The scale of the bombings, the fact there were two and the targets being 'soft' - it's classic Iran/Hez.

Of course there needs to be a response.

The problem Turkey has is that it jumped into this conflict with both feet. They made it public too. Erdogan was not clever. He could have still helped the FSA without making such a song and dance about it.

Putting yourself in the shoes of the mad Mullahs in Iran, it's obvious that you will target Turkey.

Iran sees their client state disintegrating. They need this client state to project their power and carry out regional terrorism. Iran has spent a lot of money and energy hijacking Lebanon using Hezbollah and making Syria a client state. They will not let it go so easily or allow Turkey to take Syria away from them.

This is sadly how Iran operates.
Iran definitely has to pay the full price for their behavior.

Why pray and wait for US to attack Iran? I thought you said that Turkey is the power-house in the region? So go ahead :)

Iran plays dirty war, they don't fight like men but do terrorist attacks and kill civilians including women and children. Do you want to see the pics?

US has the luxury to be far away so terorrist attacks on them will be more difficult for Iran. The best for Turkey would be that US deals with Iran on its own but if needed we will step in and help our Azeri brothers. The goal is peace in the middle-east. This has to be done.

Savage mullahs' boys, they never see something like democracy, freedom and human rights.
So they see all sort of protests as riots and all kind of oppotitions as enemy.
PKK flags and pro PKK demos are free in Turkey. PKK has its own legal part with 36 members in our national parliament.

Mullahs sentence all opponents to death by fiercly methods like assasinations, poisoning, executions, deadly torture or injecting heroin into vein.
Iran exactly will be devided into ethnic regions by the time. Iran has numerous fatal problems and they have been piling more and more everyday as Turkey lessen his problems and advance in all field every year.

Jordan condemns Turkey blasts

20135121357RN230.jpeg

AMMONNEWS -- Jordan has condemned the criminal bombings that rocked the southern Turkish town of Reyhanli on Saturday.

Minister of State for Media Affairs and Communications, Mohammed Al Momani reiterated Jordan's firm stance that rejects all forms of violence.

Momani, who is also the Government Spokesperson, expressed solidarity of the Jordanian government and people with the Turkish governmnent and victims of the attacks, Jordan News Agency Petra said.

Two car bombs exploded yesterday in the Turkish border town with Syria that killed at least 43 people.

Turkey said it suspected the involvement of a Syrian intelligence agency in the attack, but Syria denied responsibility.

Jordan condemns Turkey blasts | Jordan News | Ammon News

and they find out who was behind this attack in less than 48 hours .....

RIP to victims ........

Do you really think Erdogan gonna do something.

When they downed our jet, he did nothing.
When they killed our 9 citizens in Mavi Marmara he did nothing.
When they bombed our border station, he did nothing.

And in this case he will do nothing again, please Erdogan grow some balls.
What do you expect him to do?

Why didnt you talk so much bravado when Israel massacred Turks on the flottila ? Is it because you dont dare to launch ''airstrikes'' against Israel ?
That's because we give people chances to apologize before making them suffer.

Back
Top Bottom