What's new

Deadly chemical discharged into Chinese rivers

Yep it doesn't look nice and i am sure they rectified it pretty quickly. I would rather bathe in that that some other rivers i could mention. When it comes to chemical and pollution - don't throw stones if you live in glasshouses..........

YOU MAD BRO?

you-mad-bro.png

Anyway Good luck trying to become Hellboy.

Hellboy-2.jpg

Not actually, our rivers are in sh*t. Even we have a very poor waste management system.

China is still the most polluted country on earth it's cities have much higher levels compared to India's but our rivers also are in very bad shape because of corruption.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

India plans £2bn clean-up of the Ganges - Telegraph

Half this money will end up in Zurich

China is more polluted country than India thats a fact
who are you to fool? guess you never get out the slums you dwell, I have been to india many times, the stuff i saw there are way too different from your vvetdreams

it has very much to do with the thread, as you are looking for your indian own humiliation, arent you indian?

Dont worry china life expectancy will come down once you guys will drink water and eat fish of this water.....:chilli::cheers::taz:

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

i am a chinese to ... come & kill me :butcher:

drink your own river water...u will die

who are you to fool? guess you never get out the slums you dwell, I have been to india many times, the stuff i saw there are way too different from your vvetdreams

Keep dreaming and try google to see which cities are worse

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Pollution in China - The Washington Post

Check out the latest pics of China cities

Back
Top Bottom