What's new

Deadly explosions on Moscow Metro system

Now Pakistan will have to host Blackwater and KGB personel :undecided:

Pity about the dead. Hope that the animals who did this rot in hell

KGB closer to iranian border, Blackwater closer to afghan border.

TTP entire pakistan. Good luck pakistan..;)

Do the chechans also believe this c**p. Now I understand.:agree:

moot point ;)

for now, you should at least know the name of the intelligence services of your close ally and arms supplier.

KGB hasnt even been around since 1991 :rofl:

some of you people amuse me with your ignorance.....

moot point ;)

for now, you should at least know the name of the intelligence services of your close ally and arms supplier.

Pls go ahead and laugh and tell ur buddies this same thing in checnya.

FSB report
terrorists trained by men of global terror network
there you go who is behind

KGB is no more but FSB is more than enough for these terrorists to handle anyway lubyanka is the headquarters of ex KGB now FSB does this tingle anything or just mere co-incidence

Russia should avoid the habits of other certain countries who tend to get overly emotional after such incident.

I do hopre the culprits of this cowardly attack are caught and the families of the dead & wounded get justice

but a police-state policy towards Chechens and other predominantly Muslim ethnic groups will surely only fuel more hatred and suspicion.

It would also be prudent to mention that these are purely homegrown groups. ''AfPak" has little relevance here; Russians shouldnt fall for standard indian tactics

The Russians shud destroy the chechen terrorist, their bases and supporters once and for all.

Wether it fuels hatred or suspicion the russians shud retaliate hard and fast.

I hope the Russian special forces finds these terrorists and destroy them.

Lastly there are no good and bad terrorists.

Terrrorism has to be slaughtered

FSB report
terrorists trained by men of global terror network
there you go who is behind

KGB is no more but FSB is more than enough for these terrorists to handle anyway lubyanka is the headquarters of ex KGB now FSB does this tingle anything or just mere co-incidence

Sir do u really think K.G.B is no more.Just changing kGB's name to F.S.B is enough or the assts that K.G.B employed are alive and kicking.My opinion as well as understanding is that K.G.B was one of the only organizations that survived post soviet union.An answer from u will be highly appreciated.

but a police-state policy towards Chechens and other predominantly Muslim ethnic groups will surely only fuel more hatred and suspicion.

wild imagination with no truth because many major muslim ethnic groups in russia live in harmony
the outsiders should stop fueling or even worry about what is happening inside russian terrority because 99% of them have no idea and are fed with fabricated stories with 0% of truth ...

Sir do u really think K.G.B is no more.Just changing kGB's name to F.S.B is enough or the assts that K.G.B employed are alive and kicking.My opinion as well as understanding is that K.G.B was one of the only organizations that survived post soviet union.An answer from u will be highly appreciated.

KGB or many of its policies are no more but all big heads of present FSB are KGB officials VLADIMIR PUTIN is one KGB product
the major internal policing is no more there FSB deals with intelligence but inside russian terrority in matters of state they have a big say
unlike KGB ,FSB Does not interfere in day to day life nor does it have any intention but many state policies still have a big FSB say but more recently FSB is willing to do away with borders and willing to take the approach of the israeli model more details of functioning is beyond my scope

hope this helps

Russia should avoid the habits of other certain countries who tend to get overly emotional after such incident.

I do hopre the culprits of this cowardly attack are caught and the families of the dead & wounded get justice

It would also be prudent to mention that these are purely homegrown groups. ''AfPak" has little relevance here; Russians shouldnt fall for standard indian tactics

I dont see Pakistan refraining from screaming India- RAW - Israel at every terrorist incident in Pakistan. This mentality is not an exclusive property of India.. Is it?? It can be found in same quantity if not more on the western side of Indian border too..

And as I said earlier.. The habbit of rationalizing terrorism by murking the waters about police state mentality, illegal occupation etc is what makes most countries suspicious of the north western part of the subcontinent...

Truly a Despicable Act by the cowards once again. I am sure the Russians will bring these terrorists to justice, I have no doubts.

One thing I would like to say here is that, right after 911 Everyone joined in condemning the act, and hell even Pakistan joined the US to fight the Al Qaeda and Taliban. No one spoke of Palestine, or Iraq or whatever, everyone just mimicked Uncle Sams thoughts. But here, when Russians are killed in cold blooded in the most horrendous of ways, We have Pakistanis say, Chechnya this, Chechnya that, and Russian Army this, Russian Army that! Why dont you all dare say it again the US Army? They killed more Muslims than Russians ever can or ever will!!! Why so? Because you will be picked up by CIA and shifted to Gitmo. The Bear doesnt do that, yet its a villain, maybe it should act like Uncle Sam, then only some folks will atleast shut their mouths and stop spewing BS and hate!! Hypocricy at its best!!! God Speed

moot point ;)

KGB does. Changing the name of the ISI to "Aunty Fatima's Busy Bakery" wouldn't make any difference to its operations. It would still remain the ISI which has as its principal mandate to destabilise India using terrorism. Same with the KGB. Sweetening their name to FSB makes no difference. They remain the KGB. Ask PM Putin. He carried a KGB id before ;)

Brother, Chinese Turks and Pakistan should all be working together.

There should be no hostility or ill feeling amongst eachother. We have good relations with both countries.

I can understand Chinese are upset over Erdogan comments to China during the Uyghur-Han Chinese fighting. But its all in the past brother.

We should take the same attitude when it comes to Indo-Pak scenario! or any other conflict scenario in the world!

But instead we spew hatred for each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom