What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no chinese aggression. there is indian aggression. if india wants to avoid a war, the negotiating table is always open. india can end the conflict any time it wants by surrendering south tibet.

there's no chinese aggression. there is indian aggression. if india wants to avoid a war, the negotiating table is always open. india can end the conflict any time it wants by surrendering south tibet.
Well by your logic if we are the aggressor then why should we surrender?On the other hand china can end the conflict by surrendering north tibet to the tibetans.And we guarantee you no more defence buildups,no more stationing of troops.

I think you misunderstan my meaning. We dont say "Its not 1941", bcoz we know that and it is the truth, there is no need to claim a truth to others. But why india like saying "its not 1962"?... :lol: I think you can get it now.

Well you chinese like to refer 1962 more often as to boast your chinese armies cowardly act of attacking a group of indian soldiers .is this called a war .it may be a war for youll brainwashed chinese citizens and a dictator .though not for indians .the defence built up on our side of the border is to the reply to chinese aggression and nothing else .for us 1962 is history .so stop boasting yourself of victory of 1962.ours is a sovereign country and we'll defend it no matter what .

For all those people talking about the way Indian reports its called DEMOCRACY they get to report every thing nothing barred our media praises our achievements
and equally criticize the govt,army etc when they mess up this helps the govt to know when they go wrong how would your media just reads out what the govt says and then why don't they debate theTiananmen Square protests of 1989 and think why that happened you need free media my Chinese friends.:bunny:
Democracy tooo........:toast_sign::cheers:
Human Rights
Personal freedom
Basic rights
Freedom of speach
etc...:bunny::cheers:

well there is tension between china and USA relation and near future war will be china and usa

i don't think china will take any wrong step

they don't want hurt them self

Well by your logic if we are the aggressor then why should we surrender?On the other hand china can end the conflict by surrendering north tibet to the tibetans.And we guarantee you no more defence buildups,no more stationing of troops.

Tibet belongs to China... Dalai loves China......

South Tibet will return to mother China one day.... Dirty India better surrender.....

well there is tension between china and USA relation and near future war will be china and usa

i don't think china will take any wrong step

they don't want hurt them self

Current condition do not permit both country (US & China) to go to war with each other. We are G2.

China can afford to nuke India with minimum damaged to herself.

Tibet belongs to Tibetans.. His holiness, Dalai Lama loves Tibetans..

And Tibet will return to the peace-loving and wise people of Tibet one day..

Dirty Chinese, better vacate the Holy Land of Tibet..

Watch ur mouth.In same sense ur occupying utter pardesh,kashmir khalistan and other areas...not to forget disputed sir creek,saiachin

You can AFFORD??

OK..

Even considering your Hugely optimistic scenario, who all do you think
should be the ones to be taking that MINIMUM DAMAGE??

Would you in the name of patriotism for your country dare to be among those taking the minimum damage onto themselves??..

Obviously not.. Sitting in front of your computer screen with hands over your keyboard all you can do is launch volleys of high-piched rants..

It doesn't take a thousand warheads to totally annihilate any country on earth today.. The very reason we don't say that we will nuke Pakistan to stone age with minimum damage to ourselves..

Cause in a nuclear exchange, there is no MINIMUM DAMAGE.. Any damage to life will be MAXIMUM..

Get some life...

Watch ur mouth.In same sense ur occupying utter pardesh,kashmir khalistan and other areas...not to forget disputed sir creek,saiachin

Uttar Pradesh :blink::blink:!!
it is just a peaceful state of India,,,,,,,,
khalistan is the past revolution....now punjab is free of terrorism ...
kashmir will be free of terrorism soon.....

First solve Baluchistan issue in your territory

Current condition do not permit both country (US & China) to go to war with each other. We are G2.

I am sure you must be one of the illiterates from China.

Mr. Hassan,
You said you believe in sharing information? What kind of information did you consider by posting from a forum? It is just another war of words, and I seriously request the mods to delete this topic which has no backbone.

Please get your concepts clear on what the power of information sharing is.

MODS should delete this thread, if they want to keep the forum clean.

Thanks.

i think honor meant to say - the damage if china nuked india, will be vastly disproportional to the damage inflicted on china when india nukes back.

maybe 300:1 ratio.

but you are absolutely right, in that it is not a sane decision to trade 1 million of your citizens for 300 million of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom