What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

I think you probably forgot that Philippines to kidnap 120 Vietnamese fishermen, you may think that it is not worth mentioning. However, that was the "Asian" against you.

LOL. Vietnamese fishing boat merely has GPS, they're poor and couldn't afford one, so they're easily lost to another countries' territories.
At least, those philippines don't do like chinese, get all their stuffs and ask for money <-- only pirates do that. Sometimes chinese gunboats fire at Vietnamese boats, even ram directly and sink their vessel.

You have no idea what is happening over Sangri-la Forum, right ? Your government is being questioned by Asean nations about what they're doing in Eastern Sea (South china Sea).

Edit: Oh I'm sorry, you're blind at information because your government censored that.

btw: at Sangri-la, our Minister of Defence talk about let the Eastern Sea problem be multilateral. but your Xinhua smt translated into chinese, result "Vietnamese MoDefence agree that Eastern Sea problem should be bilateral" :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

nó &#273;òi b&#7857;ng ch&#7913;ng kìa anh em &#417;i, ai có chi&#7871;u ch&#7881; c&#7911;a vua nguy&#7877;n mà là các bài vi&#7871;t b&#7857;ng ti&#7871;ng anh ko, &#273;&#432;a lên cho nó coi

nó &#273;òi b&#7857;ng ch&#7913;ng kìa anh em &#417;i, ai có chi&#7871;u ch&#7881; c&#7911;a vua nguy&#7877;n mà là các bài vi&#7871;t b&#7857;ng ti&#7871;ng anh ko, &#273;&#432;a lên cho nó coi

Hì, cái này khó b&#7857;ng lên tr&#7901;i b&#7841;n à. Nói chung mình c&#7913; dùng t&#7915; ng&#7919; l&#7883;ch s&#7921;, có c&#417; s&#7903; &#273;úng &#273;&#7855;n, bình t&#297;nh tránh kích &#273;&#7897;ng ch&#7913; dù mình có nói th&#7871; nào h&#7885; c&#361;ng ph&#7911; nh&#7853;n h&#7871;t thôi. Cái này nó là ý th&#7913;c h&#7879; r&#7891;i các c&#7853;u &#7841;, ng&#432;&#7901;i bên TQ c&#7913; ngh&#297; là chúng ta hi&#7871;u chi&#7871;n, chi&#7871;m &#273;&#7843;o, xâm l&#7845;n lãnh th&#7893;, ch&#7911; quy&#7873;n c&#7911;a h&#7885;. D&#432; luân TQ b&#7883; l&#7915;a b&#7883;p r&#7891;i nên c&#7847;n có cách comment thích h&#7907;p.

Do Mongols have thermonuclear weapons? Can Mongols send taikonauts into orbit for a spacewalk? Mongols are not to be compared to Hans.

Only Americans may compare themselves to Hans. All other analogies fall short.

----------

CCP to do list:

1. Reclaim Hong Kong (done)

2. Reclaim Macau (done)

3. Reclaim Taiwan

4. Reclaim South Tibet

5. Reclaim 1,000-year-old Chinese-ruled Vietnam

Jingoistic anybody?

You gonna reclaim arunachal with J-10 :lol:

Best of luck with that thing. :tup:

It is a formidable jet.

Yes. I have just said that "Tianmen Square" isn't a crime of China Gov. The population of China more than one billion and to maintain Communism in China, they really need take strong measures. Student in China always is the most important target for International reaction organizations. They want to use teenagers who has wrong opinions for overthrowing communist authority. So strong measures as China Gov did is necessary to protect their country!

So they killed 10.000 their students... It is "necessary"... They could do it in their country, and other countries... that's no problem !

Some evidences:
Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Sovereignty of Vietnam over Spratly and Paracel Islands
090402142340_document_226.jpg

tailieuHSa-dantri-305.jpg

2.1.2 Evidence from China and the West

- In book 3 of Hai Ngoai Ky Su of Thich Dai San (written by a Chinese author), 1696 mentions about Van Ly Truong Sa (which is Hoang Sa) and confirms that the Nguyen Lords have been making explorations and exploiting the products on the islands.

- Ancient maps of China drawn by Chinese before 1909 all indicate that Tay Sa (Xisha or Paracel) and Nam Sa (Nansha or Spratly) did not belong to China. Looking at the Chinese maps before 1909, we see that there is no notation of Tay Sa and Nam Sa archipelagos. All those maps indicated that Hai Nan was the southernmost territory of China.

After China used violence to take over Hoang Sa in January 1974, Chinese expedition groups to the island claimed to &#8220;discover&#8221; ancient artifacts, potteries, etc.. on these islands, but none of these are valuable in determining Chinese sovereignty over the islands. On the contrary, they discovered on the Northern face a shrine &#8220;Hoang Sa Tu&#8221; on the Vinh Hung island (or Ile Boisée), which is further evidence of Vietnamese establishing sovereignty over the islands.

Evidence from the West

- The Diary on the Amphitrite Ship (1701) confirms that Paracels is an archipelago belonging to An Nam (Viet Nam).

- &#8220;Le Mémoire sur la Cochinchine&#8221; of Jean Baptiste Chaigneau (1769-1825) confirms that in 1816 the emperor Gia Long established sovereignty of Vietnam over the Paracels islands.

- &#8220;Univers, histore et description de tous les peuples, de leurs religions, mours et coutumes&#8221; of Bishop Taberd (1833) recounts that the emperor Gia Long officially asserted Vietnamese sovereignty over the Hoang Sa islands in 1816.

- The Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal, Vol. VI published the article written by Bishop Taberd regarding the above matter.

- In The Journal of the Geographycal Society of London (1848), GutzLaff noted that An Nam established a small port and camp to collect taxes on Paracels.

2.2. Vietnamese Government

2.2.1 The Emperor Minh Mang and Bo Cong has asserted numerous times that Hoang Sa and Truong Sa belonged to Vietnam.

2.2.2 Throughout the Nguyen Lords period, Hoang Sa and Truong Sa were seen as one and were administered bye Quang Nghia or Nghia under various administrative levels depending on the historical period.

2.2.3 The Hoang Sa Company began before or during the period of Lord Nguyen Phuc Tan (1648-1687) in the area of Sa Ky &#8211; Cu Lao which is an opening to the sea. The people here are seafarers who go out to search for valuable products of the ocean.

The responsibilities of the Hoang Sa Company were to collect valuable sea products and goods from sunken ships in the area of the Hoang Sa archipelago, manage, and direct the Bac Hai Company in the South, explore and report about criminal elements on the sea.

The Hoang Sa Company had both civil and military, both private and governmental characteristics. It had an economic role as well as a security role in the Eastern Sea.

2.2.4 The Bac Hai Company worked under the direction of the Hoang Sa forces.

2.2.5 The emperor&#8217;s naval forces began to carry out activities in 1816 by making explorations, taking measurements, and drawing maps.

In 1833 the emperor Minh Mang escalated the process of establishing sovereignty by ordering the erection of ownership tablets, and planting stakes annually with detailed information about individuals having responsibility on the islands.

The Emperor Minh Mang erected shrines and ordered the planting of trees on Hoang Sa and Truong Sa. The purpose of planting trees was to help ships recognize the islands in order to avoid accidents

Chúng ta nên l&#7853;p m&#7897;t topic &#273;&#7875; cho th&#7845;y b&#7857;ng ch&#7913;ng Hoàng Sa, Tr&#432;&#7901;ng Sa là c&#7911;a Vi&#7879;t Nam. Và cùng tranh lu&#7853;n &#273;&#7875; các b&#7841;n TQ yêu hòa bình th&#7921;c s&#7921; hi&#7875;u. Tránh loãng. Sorry for vietnamese post.

Yes, we have our written language in history. But when China invaded us, they burned our book, they killed teacher and slaughtered everyone that use our written language. But we still create another written language based on Chinese named Nôm.

It's not true when said that Vietnam have earlier history than China. For thousand years ago, China was not China today, and Vietnam was the same. We are live in modern and we are better have modern thinking and logical.

But history is historical. A lot of Nation, like US don't have their own language and written, nevertheless it's no problem.

Vietnam don't even have their own written language in history. They used Chinese for writing. They found historical evidence that is even earlier than the Chinese ones. Is it a joke? Yeah, a very bad joke!

Give me a break. Everybody in the world knows that China will reclaim South Tibet after Taiwan. China is not building J-10 airbases in Tibet for fun. If Taiwan is reclaimed ahead of schedule then China will move on South Tibet sooner than expected.

At the earliest, Taiwan will return to China in twenty years. At the latest, probably about forty years. In either case, Indian control of South Tibet will last for only one more generation. Everybody in your government knows the Chinese will come.

F2Myq.jpg

2011-05-17 (China Military News cited from China-defense-mashup) -- Besides the J-11 fighter fleets, Chinese Air Force has begun to deploy its domestically manufactured J-10 fighters on the air bases, which is located on the highlands. These images of J-10 fighters are perhaps pictured near an air field on Tibetan plateau.

haaa haaa ... first try to come close to our borders... India is not a 1962 ... There is more monitoring on your border.. any aggressive action will be nullified with Brahmos... you will not find any runways to land on tibet...

Yes, we have our written language in history. But when China invaded us, they burned our book, they killed teacher and slaughtered everyone that use our written language. But we still create another written language based on Chinese named Nôm.

It's not true when said that Vietnam have earlier history than China. For thousand years ago, China was not China today, and Vietnam was the same. We are live in modern and we are better have modern thinking and logical.

But history is historical. A lot of Nation, like US don't have their own language and written, nevertheless it's no problem.

OK, then, show your very first written language to us now. Don't have it? Then how could you prove it existed?
Does it look like this? #@#~@#%**

It is like you claim you have seen an alien, but forgot to take picture of him. You guys are really good jokers.

I want to say, all the human beings comes from Africa, so all the lands, seas, fortunes, beautiful girls................... , all belongs to African, ha ha.

Please stop such useless argument !
:fans:

OK, let's first return all the seas to you before the beatiful girls. You'd better have pools big enough. I am joking.

OK, let's first return all the seas to you before the beatiful girls. You'd better have pools big enough. I am joking.

hahahahahah, no problem, I like bubble bath with beautiful girl in a pool, please return beautiful girl quickly

you VN guys leave CHINA DEFENCE please&#65292;i don't think you post here have any result to solve the problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom