What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

That account is actually disabled. I signed that account up because i forgot the pw to this account. I contacted the admin and he got my pw back and disabled xdrive1.

Ask before making silly assumptions friend :)

Yeah I can vouch for this happening. Pretty stupid to lose an account though.

That account is actually disabled. I signed that account up because i forgot the pw to this account. I contacted the admin and he got my pw back and disabled xdrive1.

Ask before making silly assumptions friend :)

Stop lying, you also been using that account while you were being banned many times, shall we ask mod to check it out for you? ;)

OMG, a thief crying for thief? how about turn your twin baby brother "xdrive 1" in too? is it not a permanent ban according to the forum rule? hypocrisy at its highest level :lol:

Why you need to protect a racist guy? he bring dirty to Chinese' face.

You can't understand the point and try to support your logic. It's guide to nothing.

Your Gov signed to UNCLOS and please try to respect it.

UNCLOS didnot specially point out where nansha belongs to,but ur gov. has admitted it belongs to China. Even an individual should not break promise.Why ur gov. can deny what they said.

UNCLOS didnot specially point out where nansha belongs to,but ur gov. has admitted it belongs to China. Even an individual should not break promise.Why ur gov. can deny what they said.

My Gov don't accept that, always tolerance your claim. Nation's sovereignty is not simple as a letter.
In history, your Gov had refuse theirs sovereignty to Paracel not only one times.

well, typical coward little man behavior, only able to inform never able to reply

banned? lol, as long as i exposed u viet's lies, lying is always dirtiest thing than anything else
Oki, so tell me, what do we lie ??
1.We have lots of envidence to prove those Islands be long to VN, you can come to offical forum to debate.....( and lose, ofcourse.^^)

2.Because the sea is on the East side of VN, so we call East sea. Same when we call the Europe is the Western .that all !^^

My Gov don't accept that, always tolerance your claim. Nation's sovereignty is not simple as a letter.
In history, your Gov had refuse theirs sovereignty to Paracel not only one times.

It is not a simply letter, there is a handwritting signature of ur Premier and the gov. seal. If u dont accept it, why u sign it and seal it? If ur threatened by China at that time, why u didnt against it at that time? If a claim document with handwritting signature of Premier and the gov. seal is a simple letter, what kind of evidence could prove the sovereignty. If u have evidence of we refusing the sovereignty, why ur gov. didnt submit it and only claimed by plain history reason which is really hard to identify. Why they didnt submit the evidence which is signed by our gov. ? Vitnam is still under control by Communist Party, as a leader of gov., they denied the document they signed before which is really funny.

Vietnamese documents written in chinese charaters, lol, so funny, poor vietnamese never had their own written language but have to use Chinese to record their everything, so pathetic, so hopeless, a country self claims 5000 years of history, never got ability to creat its own language, , and had to use chinese as writing language in the past 2000 years, and have to use Latin script today created by their french colonizer, very shameful, lol

well, that actually incurs the questions;

question1: Vietnamese had to write this documents in Chinese , i.e. they had to use a foreign language to write their owm documents, but do they really understand Chinese well? do they know what they are writing ? i.e. they must have made lots of mistakes using a foreign language translating their own spoken language .

question 2: no proof to prove that " those island mentioned in documents" are today's Paracels and spratly , actually they are just the islands very near the Vietnam coast, not the Chinese Parcels and spratly ,

Hey! Do any Chinese pro can read and translate it to English!

font.gif

you have" evidence" ? then prove your so called evidence is valid and real then, the reality is u viet liars never able to prove it, lol

the sea is on the east of viet? so u call it east sea despite worldwide recognized name, right? so it means whatever u viet want the world must obey ur demand, u want south china sea , so it belongs to u viet, well, that says all, lolz

and west? lol, eroupe call themselves west, china also it west, its internationally accepted , never ur lie" east sea "

1.So come to offical forum and talk about those Inslands if you want .^^

2.We call iEast sea for long time already, long before the Wester know about it, why must we change ??Ex: we named our country VietNam, and now the Western wants to change that name, is it reasonable ??

It is witten by Vitnamese and has already shown in CCTV.

Thank you!
In fact, i want to tell you Chinese pro that we just borrow your character. It called "Nôm" character and used to about 1000 years that not write and speak like the same you do.

1.So come to offical forum and talk about those Inslands if you want .^^

2.We call iEast sea for long time already, long before the Wester know about it, why must we change ??Ex: we named our country VietNam, and now the Western wants to change that name, is it reasonable ??

East Viet Sea :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom